Thread: Hellsing Ultimate

1. Default Hellsing Ultimate

The final episode came out few weeks ago, been waiting to see it. One of the best anime's/manga Ever. Was a damn good series. I recomended this series 110%, Was one of the first animes i would say i enjoyed, even with the wait of 10 months for he final episode. My salute to the creator of it and the anime people who made the anime happen.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dj panda View Post
    The final episode came out few weeks ago, been waiting to see it. One of the best anime's/manga Ever. Was a damn good series. I recomended this series 110%, Was one of the first animes i would say i enjoyed, even with the wait of 10 months for he final episode. My salute to the creator of it and the anime people who made the anime happen.
    i'll have to go through and watch ultimate some time. i absolutely hated it when it first started coming out, mostly because of the humor they were putting in. the original anime was frakking amazing though.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Original Hellsing is one of the few anime series that I actually really enjoyed.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.