Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Amulet of the Cat v1.0.3

You derail a thread by starting a flame war.
    All I did was make a joke but then you and aco thought it would be a great idea to start a flame war.

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    not when he takes an awp to the face while he's zipping around as spidey...CAN I GET AN AMEN?
    Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    thanks for the support, and there are in the test server. imagine the old superfast spideys...4 of them...zipping around aztec with awps...
    It is known.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thecat View Post
    You derail a thread by starting a flame war.
    All I did was make a joke but then you and aco thought it would be a great idea to start a flame war.
    you derail a thread by stopping the discussion of how the item works, what bugs it has, etc., by posting a narcissistic joke that is in no way shape or form funny, then we tell you not to because we're kinda supposed to stay on topic, then you say we started a flame war because you posted off-topic moronic bullshit that nobody wants to read. this is a pattern. stop it.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

How about naming it Amulet of the Feline/Felis? It's just a suggestion to keep in theme with how everyone sounds more fancy than it needs to be.

5. Default

Test version cost and description updated.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Test version cost and description updated.

how much recoil does this add to your shooting? I saw in the brett-demos that accuracy is affected HORRIBLY.
    Is it the programming of it that does that to you? Or intentional? or simply an "optical illusion that u're shooting everywhere BUT on the person."

We should probably keep a hush-hush about the accuracy-fucking with this item, i'd love to see a no-recoiler shoot perfectly straight with that shit not knowing what's going on lol...

As for aim assisters, now we have to take into account this crappy accuracy with this item...so make sure u guys compare the suspect's shot pattern to this new pattern with amulet-of-cat.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Maybe there is a way to put an item on somebody by admin command ,without them knowing it, that is designed to skew their aim a bit. That way suspicions could be checked quickly and in real time.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

8. Default

In order to address the recoil issues slightly I am going to try to modify player recoil when this item is used so that a player with this item will have the recoil as if they are walking all the time.

9. Default

In order to address the recoil issues slightly I am going to try to modify player recoil when this item is used so that a player with this item will have the recoil as if they are walking all the time.
    new fav item...does this mean when you're in the air as well? if so, undead and jack are gonna hit new levels of OP.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

Yes but it still will not be as good as actually moving especially for weapons like the AK. Also when I said walking I meant running.

Lastly do not forget that it will also be same when not moving.

With that being the case the item will likely not give good results for jack or at least nothing op.