Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Flaming Gloves of Warmth v1.0.1

1. Default

The check in the code is if you own the item. This means that the system trying to find if you own the item prior to letting you buy it thinks you have it while preforming war3hasitem does not.

Can you see if the item is listed in your shopmenu as having it?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    The check in the code is if you own the item. This means that the system trying to find if you own the item prior to letting you buy it thinks you have it while preforming war3hasitem does not.

Can you see if the item is listed in your shopmenu as having it?
    will test on the test server tomorrow

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

shopmenu says you have it, but no nades are given.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

Does this occur with other items?

5. Default

Well, the bomb explosion will stop an ankh from working, thats the only other case I know of items failing to work after you get killed by the bomb. But in this case you still keep the ankh and it works for the next time you die.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

6. Default

I wonder if it works on anti_wards or so...
    Is there a difference in "item types" between the gloves and the other items?
    I mean behaviour-wise, the way they trigger?

I can think that "health" does a check at start round and u get the health, whereas gloves would have to do a dynamic check constantly during the round before u're allocated the nade? Same with anti_wards if u were to step on wards?
    I wonder if claws and orb or mask MAINTAIN their effect the next round if blown up... I never considered the possibility of it not working ... i just assumed it did.

Then again i assumed the ankh revived my PISTOL that round because the bomb dropped them,,, whereas u guys are telling me that the ankh was simply never used. lol
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

No all items run the same War3_GetOwnsItem() which is bool. In the case of gloves it checks War3_GetOwnsItem() every time you toss a nade and when you buy it.

According to your report the engine checking War3_GetOwnsItem() returns that it owns despite when the plugin that runs said items checks War3_GetOwnsItem() it returns false.

8. Default

If you buy a nade when the gloves are not working and toss it, the gloves will function as normal. Also, if you buy gloves after you die as prep for the next round, they usually will not function properly, unless you buy a nade.

9. Default

Do you mean that if gloves are not working but you have them and you buy a nade they then work correctly?

From your report I see the glitch should only occur if at the start of a round you do not have a nade but do have gloves and thus can not use gloves until you get a nade.

Is the above statement correct?

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

• Now checks and awards nade when player spawns if needed