Name in Game: Wasabi
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:14895868
    Who banned you: B1ackOut
    When: 01-28-13 14:35
    Where: Zombie
    Why banned: Aimbot?
    Link to ban:

Other/Reason to unban:

This little kid admin I don't know his named accused me of bhop scripting which is completely untrue even other players were saying I was not so he says he will look at the demos and ban me. I've been bhoping for years and he never once tells me to stop, only that im scripting. Then he precedes to call blackout who bans me for aimbotting? wtf
    Last edited by Wasabi; 01-28-2013 at 01:51 PM.

I never said aim bot, you were banned for b-hopping.
    Now post a demo for gods sake.

3. Default

It says aimboting on the website. And theirs not even a demo posted..I dont even know how to use a script. Like seriously are you admins just banning cause your lazy?

There is not a ban thread for you yet.
    So here is a demo.
    Attachment 6830
    I never called blackout in, he just happened to come in when we were having the debate.
    Last edited by thecat; 01-28-2013 at 01:57 PM.

5. Default

This is Funny There is only one Wasabi and thats me which in game is Ninja_Wasabi

6. Default

it's not his responsibility to post a demo, it's the banning admin's. but it may speed the case along.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...Links-to-Demos

blackout's supposed to post a thread regarding the ban, with a demo included. either wait for that or find the demo of when it occurred and attach it (go advanced -> look for the paperclip in the menu bar).

jiggy, gtfo. this section doesn't pertain to you, nor does this thread in particular.

edit: i see thecat posted it. did something half useful for once. i'll take a look.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

So a video of me bhopping automatically means im guilty. I love it. YOU CAN EVEN SEE HOW SHITTY IT IS TO BHOP ON THAT SERVER TOO! I can't believe this is serious. I've been on this server for three years and no one has once said shit to me about it but now one kid with too much admin power comes and bans me for it. And I love how you say as we were having a debate. You already made up your mind before he even joined.
    Last edited by Wasabi; 01-28-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Kid, you should do some research before you hack.
    Zero made it almost impossible for zombies and impossible for humans to b-hop.
    BTW I was the one who was going to make the ban when the map was over, but it looks like blackout beat me to it.
    I did not make the ban right away because this guy was not "interrupting gameplay" so I waited.
    I was going to make the ban thread, but I guess it will be blackout who makes it.

9. Default

I really wish I can prove this shit to you. But since I basically have no fuckin say whats the point. No matter what I say my fate is already decided it seems. Btw I've bhopped during scrim matches dude Its not that hard! BIND YOUR JUMP TO MOUSE WHEEL AND USE A & D AND MOVE WITH YOUR CHARACTER. Even wormwood was saying he could bhop too. Also "I was going to ban you but Blackout beat me to it," is bullshit. Once he joined you were saying look at wasabi hes hacking as if you already decided.
    Last edited by Wasabi; 01-28-2013 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi View Post
    I really wish I can prove this shit to you. But since I basically have no fuckin say whats the point. No matter what I say my fate is already decided it seems. Btw I've bhopped during scrim matches dude Its not that hard! BIND YOUR JUMP TO MOUSE WHEEL AND USE A & D AND MOVE WITH YOUR CHARACTER. Even wormwood was saying he could bhop too.
    Maybe you should read this.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...pping-disabled