Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Race Balancing

1. Default

How much is Ibis?

If I purchased it, then I could make it more balanced.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Axiom Guard View Post
    How much is Ibis?

the point is it doesnt need to be balanced. each race is strong in certain situations (except rap), each race has a counter (especially rap), each race trumps something (except rap)

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

How much is Ibis?

what are you talking about? are you talking about buying the whole clan? if so, then LOL.

are you talking about buying your way INTO the clan? if so, then LOL!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what are you talking about? are you talking about buying the whole clan? if so, then LOL.

are you talking about buying your way INTO the clan? if so, then LOL!!!
    It's a collection of servers and this website right? Based off user donations?
    How much could it possibly be??

It could be a decent investment. And then I could invoke the golden rule - "He who has the gold, makes the rules".
    It's good to be king.

My family was based in North Dakota as farmers. In the recent past that entire area has become America's latest boom town with all the oil they are finding in people's backyards, like my family's. Kids are making $20 an hour at McDonalds there! To start!!
    We sold our farm and moved to the city with our instant wealth. THis would just be another "thing" to do, item on the internet to buy. Then I wouldn't have to deal with people telling me, just deal with it, just get a race that combats it, just this or just that. When the typical outcome of a game ends up being that one team has 20 and the other team has 3, then that's a symptom of a problem. If it is ignored, then it continues.

I haven't been playing Counter-Strike for about a year. When I last played, it was just as bad. Nothing has changed. Nothing is going to change. That's what the message is. You say, "We've heard all this before so many times". THAT SHOULD BE A BIG RED FLAG!!!

5. Default

It's a collection of servers and this website right? Based off user donations?
    How much could it possibly be??

It could be a decent investment. And then I could invoke the golden rule - "He who has the gold, makes the rules".
    It's good to be king.

My family was based in North Dakota as farmers. In the recent past that entire area has become America's latest boom town with all the oil they are finding in people's backyards, like my family's. Kids are making $20 an hour at McDonalds there! To start!!
    We sold our farm and moved to the city with our instant wealth. THis would just be another "thing" to do, item on the internet to buy. Then I wouldn't have to deal with people telling me, just deal with it, just get a race that combats it, just this or just that. When the typical outcome of a game ends up being that one team has 20 and the other team has 3, then that's a symptom of a problem. If it is ignored, then it continues.

I haven't been playing Counter-Strike for about a year. When I last played, it was just as bad. Nothing has changed. Nothing is going to change. That's what the message is. You say, "We've heard all this before so many times". THAT SHOULD BE A BIG RED FLAG!!!
    oh god i needed to read that. you've just made my day.

had i any room in my sig, i would immortalize you in it. sadly, it is taken by the wise words of far more important people. but know that this comment, and the laughs it brought me, shall forever reside within my heart.

now i need to run out to KMart.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

now i need to run out to KMart.
    I don't even know what that means.

Anyway, what could it be worth? $4,000? $6,000?
    I could poop that.

7. Default

.... I lol'd

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

I don't even know what that means.

Anyway, what could it be worth? $4,000? $6,000?
    I could poop that.
    it is a store. i need to purchase another pair of dress pants for interviews, and some goods for my appartment. i mentioned it to show just how little i think of this thread, as i would normally not pass up a chance to ridicule and belittle people like you, and yet i am refraining from doing so because of the afforementioned trip i must take.

you really haven't spent much time at ibis, have you?

9. Default

The forums? Very, very little.
    I suppose I would feel the same though. Who cares if some bloke has some money?
    I guess I'm just frustrated.

10. Default

The forums? Very, very little.
    I suppose I would feel the same though. Who cares if some bloke has some money?
    I guess I'm just frustrated.
    oreimo_12_02.jpg...