Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Race Balancing

1. Default

His rich yo, and clearly spends his time wisely with his thousands of mcdonalds dollars.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

wait? NO WAY you can be srs about buying IBIS. He has to be trolling. Money can't buy you everything kiddo, and people who think so get a swift kick in the face from reality.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichal View Post
    wait? NO WAY you can be srs about buying IBIS. He has to be trolling. Money can't buy you everything kiddo, and people who think so get a swift kick in the face from reality.
    Nope. THe truth of life that I have found with my newfound wealth is that *EVERYTHING* is for sale, as long as the price is right.

I have literally evicted people from their own home, because I wanted it. I made them an offer they could not refuse (they weren't even interested in selling), and now it's one of my houses.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Axiom Guard View Post
    Nope. THe truth of life that I have found with my newfound wealth is that *EVERYTHING* is for sale, as long as the price is right.

I have literally evicted people from their own home, because I wanted it. I made them an offer they could not refuse (they weren't even interested in selling), and now it's one of my houses.
    so you're a cunt. good to know, go fuck yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

You are so full of shit. And it's also good to know what a pos you think you could be if you had enough money. Get cancer.

6. Default

i second the two posts above me and add this:

aaaaand

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

money couldn't buy you skill when i was raping ur face yesterday

fun fact ^

lol, i just couldn't resist the temptation of trolling u at least once.

That being said, I HIGHLY doubt IBIS will ever be sold. And to be honest? If IBIS changes hands, it wouldn't be ibis anymore... Heck, zero poured his blood and soul into making it the community it is now, without him, ibis would just be another crappy server that uses pre-made plugins by some other second hand developer who wouldn't take into account integrating everything the right way, and constantly fixing them and building upon them like zero does.

Heck the entire wcs server alone is proof that IBIS is not like any other warcraft server because zero does everything from scratch, and i highly doubt you'd be able to do what zero does

besides, google ibisgaming. It's the NUMBER ONE server in north america, and the second best server in the world right after HellsGamer. And honestly? HellsGamer only get the number 1 spot because of it's european and eastern-based community of players who get high ping when trying to connect to ibis.
    Again, fun fact.

Long live the IBIS dictatorship, long live the master race. Hail IBIS.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

LOL!!!! Wait a minute. Because I have some money, you guys are so completely jealous as to toss insults around???????

Whatever.

9. Default

since this thread's heading this way....eh, why not

someone forum ban this fucker for having 2 forum accounts ( http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...TEAM_0-1-79529 ). this guy = sword of gideon.

guy's clearly a menace ( http://v4servers.com/showthread.php?...TEAM_0-1-79529 ) he's the one typing the shit in all caps. ( http://forums.parkinglotcrew.com/showthread.php?tid=354 ) another perma ban for asshattery (this is all just from page 1 of a google search). numerous other perma bans for similar conduct...im talking in the teens, and that's just servers that happen to have sourcebans.

you won't be here much longer. i'll enjoy watching you go. i'm sure you'll make some rage post threatening to eat all of our children or hack into our computers or something, always a fun ride.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    money couldn't buy you skill when i was raping ur face yesterday

fun fact ^

lol, i just couldn't resist the temptation of trolling u at least once.

That being said, I HIGHLY doubt IBIS will ever be sold. And to be honest? If IBIS changes hands, it wouldn't be ibis anymore... Heck, zero poured his blood and soul into making it the community it is now, without him, ibis would just be another crappy server that uses pre-made plugins by some other second hand developer who wouldn't take into account integrating everything the right way, and constantly fixing them and building upon them like zero does.

Heck the entire wcs server alone is proof that IBIS is not like any other warcraft server because zero does everything from scratch, and i highly doubt you'd be able to do what zero does

besides, google ibisgaming. It's the NUMBER ONE server in north america, and the second best server in the world right after HellsGamer. And honestly? HellsGamer only get the number 1 spot because of it's european and eastern-based community of players who get high ping when trying to connect to ibis.
    Again, fun fact.

Long live the IBIS dictatorship, long live the master race. Hail IBIS.

I would never even consider removing Zero from anything if I purchased Ibis.
    It's just that I have gone through the proper channels of proposing changes, and found that the community is reluctant; even though there are obvious problems.

I wouldn't kick anyone out of IBis. I wouldn't really even throw my weight around that much. I would merely install an auto-balance system and tweak the races a little bit. *YOU CYBER* and the person you learned the video of perfect imbalance did teach me that ultimate balance isn't even what I'm after. I just want fair game play. That's it.

All this said; I would like it if the people who are respected regulars would recognize the fact that I *NEVER* disrespected anyone here with insults. I have been very considerate and self-moderated. I'm disappointed in some of the posters who have been disrespectful toward me. There's no reason for it. If you disagree, then they should be like you Cyber, who INFORMED ME in an enlightening way, instead of just dismissing me or disrespecting me.