Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Race Balancing

1. Default

Your kitty video is cute.

(Can I buy it?).

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Axiom Guard View Post
    Nope. THe truth of life that I have found with my newfound wealth is that *EVERYTHING* is for sale, as long as the price is right.

I have literally evicted people from their own home, because I wanted it. I made them an offer they could not refuse (they weren't even interested in selling), and now it's one of my houses.
    The thing is, you already stated things about your family moving and "our" new found wealth, which seems to indicate that you are a child of parents who are rich and want to pretend as if that makes you cool or important.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Honestly, I can't believe I even just read this thread. Its very existence is proof positive that idiocy is real. 'How much could it possibly be worth? $4,000? $6,000?'

Want a price for IBIS? Try priceless, you insolent little cunt. And learn to respect other people a little more and not be so condescending. Lots and lots of people have money, not all of them act like filthy little dicks about it.

4. Default

Axiom,

I believe you can contact Zero and say something like: Hey, if you implement a proper auto balance and tweak these classes a bit I give you $1000.
    Or start a new server and buy the code from Zero + updates for a year or something. Who say no to a little extra cash?

Also, sad to see all the childish flaming in this thread. Axiom behaved civilized and people throw hate at him for no reason... just sad to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Xepp View Post
    Axiom,

I believe you can contact Zero and say something like: Hey, if you implement a proper auto balance and tweak these classes a bit I give you $1000.
    Or start a new server and buy the code from Zero + updates for a year or something. Who say no to a little extra cash?

Also, sad to see all the childish flaming in this thread. Axiom behaved civilized and people throw hate at him for no reason... just sad to see.
    If you would be aware of the backstory, you would realize why and what happened. Also, I sincerely doubt that a 1000$ would be enough for either the code or those tweaks.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

6. Default

Oh god I'm failing... Damnit...
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Chikun; 04-16-2013 at 09:48 PM.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

7. Default

Necro ftw bitches!!!!!!
    I hit Brett right in the feels.