Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bye!

1. Default Bye!

I got drunk and enjoyed myself greatly.

I expect to be banned. I have already blacklisted the servers from my lists.

THE ONLY THING I wished to do was to help make this server better because 9 times out of 10, the person defending outrageous imbalance is going to be the someone who has access to that race and does not want to lose the potential kills others have had before him.

Now people have stated that utter complete balance is not the wish of IBIS, and I have come to agree; but on the other hand, when teams end up 22-4 then there JUST MIGHT BE A FUCKING PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THis isn't a rare or small or random occurance; it happens EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you have a way to check it, then check it; because although one team might be having a tiny bit of fun with the pathetic teams, the losing team is quitting and dejected and it's Entirely NOT FUN!!!!

Well, I expect a bunch of shit remarks that are useless and have no value at all.
    I'm this or that, or I should just die, etc.

Meanwhile, this has been a CONSTANT, NON STOP, REQUEST over the years for things to be more even.
    But you guys just piss it away. FUCK YOU, I'M level 100 now, I don't want it easier than I had it getting there or harder now that I am here.

Well, whatever. I think that sometimes it's the funnest place around. NOTHING EVEN COMPARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other times, it's almost like being gay and being forced to fuck your own sister. It's pathetic, weak, sick, and shit.

I appreciate those few who accepted that I was bringing it respectfully. But then it became a mob mentality witch hunt.
    Well, now I'm saying fuck it. ANd so *I* get the last say

I could care less if you do what I request or not. I could easily buy CSS again. I could buy it a thousand times.
    But I've decided that buying IBIS or being a part of it are really both kind of the same thing (to be a part of your group in some way) and besides a small few, I DO NOT wANT THAT!

SO I have already banned you!!!!!! You see. BLACKLISTED!!!!

Banning from these forums is already too late. I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE. I AM MERELY HERE ONE LAST TIME TO SAY GOODBYE!
    AND I KNOW YOU LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THIS!

My last say is just this one thing....

You would be SO MUCH MORE if you just weren't so anal about change and agreed that tweaking and balancing were reasonable requests; and especially that auto-balance for teams is the right thing to do.

In the end, without me you have to deal with your massively inconsistent game play; and it's likely one of the biggest reasons you are not #1 in many ways. NO ONE likes losing 24-2.

Anyway I'm drunk & pretty much, just fuck off. THanks!!

2. Default

im not reading that. and nobody's banned you yet...though i'm tempted to pull demos. but meh.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

tl;dr

Also, shouldn't you be somewhere else spending your massive fortune, Scrooge McDuck? Fucking wanker. gtfo

4. Default

Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    though i'm tempted to pull demos
    do not bother...

6. Default

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this guy has a few issues outside of ol' CS. You know what they say, more money, more problems.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Axiom Guard View Post
    THE ONLY THING I wished to do was to help make this server better because 9 times out of 10, the person defending outrageous imbalance is going to be the someone who has access to that race and does not want to lose the potential kills others have had before him.
    As one of the most vocal people against your bitching, i'll have you know i don't HAVE access to vaga. at all. so no, i'm not trying to defent my easy kills. far from it. i want those kills i get on vaga players to fucking mean something. i want those kills i get against a powerful team to MEAN SOETHING.

Meanwhile, this has been a CONSTANT, NON STOP, REQUEST over the years for things to be more even.
    no, there hasn't. you're a useless little shit who has nowhere near enough time here to have any sort of perspective. this incarnation of WCS hasn't been up for "years", and even then, vagas were only released within about 8 months ago. we had a WCS server up pre-orange box update. it died when valve broke the game. we are returning our fcurrent WCS to be identical (read that again: IDENTICAL) to the previous server. your opinions mean absolutely nothing. at all. why? because we're not looking to make it how you want it, we're making it to be the exact same as the previous server. the previous server that hapopened to never have any bitching regarding balance because people understood a few simple facts:
    some people are very good
    some people are not
    some races are very good
    some races are not
    that is the game. deal with it

I could care less if you do what I request or not. I could easily buy CSS again. I could buy it a thousand times.
    But I've decided that buying IBIS or being a part of it are really both kind of the same thing (to be a part of your group in some way) and besides a small few, I DO NOT wANT THAT!
    You will never be a part of any group here at ibis. ever. you don't buy your way into anything. look at people like the cat. he bought admin, thinking it would make him popular and "in" the group. but it doesn't. we still hate him, because of who he is. you will never be a part of any group here at ibis. stop waving your cash around and go the fuck home. keep on sucking at mommy's tit for cash, and look for people who care you got cash.

SO I have already banned you!!!!!! You see. BLACKLISTED!!!!

Banning from these forums is already too late. I DO NOT CARE ANYMORE. I AM MERELY HERE ONE LAST TIME TO SAY GOODBYE!

You would be SO MUCH MORE if you just weren't so anal about change and agreed that tweaking and balancing were reasonable requests; and especially that auto-balance for teams is the right thing to do.
    Once again, the part you don't get is that we are not looking for change. we are looking to return things to how they were. identical races, identical items, everything. none of your requess were reasonable, because you don't comprehend the purpose of WCS here. that purpose is to return to how the old server was.

In the end, without me you have to deal with your massively inconsistent game play; and it's likely one of the biggest reasons you are not #1 in many ways. NO ONE likes losing 24-2.
    You know what we'll do without you? keep playing and enjoying ourselves. you're one whiney bitch that can't seem to understand simple facts. you're useless and worthless. you leaving makes us happy. so go fuck your self, tell your mother that brett will be around in a few more days for some more funtimes, and kindly leave us alone.

Bonus: the reason why ibis is not #1 is because we have about 30 or so races. The only WCS/war3 servers that are bigger are either international, have 200+ races, or upwards of 30 slots.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Lmfao. Thanks. Good day sir.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Lmfao. Thanks. Good day sir.
    This!