Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: IBIS Mafia Game Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    If you're going to do this I would suggest we make different accounts for the players so no one knows who the person posting actually is. It would keep people from getting killed based off of things outside the game. At the end you can post who each character was played by and their role. When the game starts over you shuffle the characters to new people so no one will know who is who aside from what they post in game.
    How exactly would you implement this, if you don't mind me asking? I don't really think we should take out the personalities of it either - most of them would come out eventually anyways. I think that most of us are mature and intelligent enough to be able to resist those urges...

Anyways, we've got 7 people, thus I'm making the actual game thread and will send out the roles.

Players: Cyber, Camichael, Spasm, Sin, What, Nemesis and Scribbles.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

2. Default

Sure why not.