Thread: Phoobos hacking in wcs server cs:s

1. Default Phoobos hacking in wcs server cs:s

Was playing a few rounds and felt kind of suspicious about Phoobas so I waited until map was over to check out the demo. There are numerous other occasions but I picked out the most convincing ones to write down.
    I tried to get the ticks as close or even a few seconds before so you can slow down the demo and really see that he knows where people are without even seeing them yet.

Link to demo: ftp://wcs.ibisgaming.com:23/ 03/19/2013 09:43PM 7,442,324 auto-20130319-212248-de_dust2.dem
    His steam id: STEAM_0:0:49096125
    His steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058457978

There was one when he came into double doors and without seeing me at all, he instantly aims directly at me and shoots me everytime. Also the very last tick I posted you can see as soon as he comes into double doors he aims directly at the player and never changes his aim until he comes into contact with him.

If this isn't the right place to post please let me know where to post it or somebody can move it if need be.

2. Default

Under rules there is a user perma ban request forum, thats where you post it, but you need to pull the actual demo and attach it to the post
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Ok thanks, I will post another thread there and upload the demo later tonight when I have the time.

4. Default

actually pulled the crackhouse demo myself and was gonna make the ban. wanted to see if he'd come back into the server, but nah. not waiting all night.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...M_0-0-49096125

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

Surprised he even played that next map, I told him I was going to watch the demo and prove it in the map before crackhouse.

6. Default

wrong section, wrong format.

closed.

Maynard - The WCS Guy