Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Frontier

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    no they do it all in vanilla. they sey up the rules on their own and everything and go from there.
    thats even better!
    Personal reform

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    thats even better!
    It makes it more fun because everyone is on voice chat yelling at each other. as long as you don't have people cheat it's a great way to do things.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

3. Default

We should make an event of this....
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    We should make an event of this....
    that is the plan. To focus a mine craft world around world events like the ones nem shared. I was also thinking about capture the flag, using the new beacons they added to the game.
    Personal reform

5. Default

Just for conversation and ideas; another one they do is they all start with nothing, and have to get 16 sheep's wool, one of each colour. the first person to do this wins the tower of pimps. Some of them are easy to do (red or black) and some are very hard(brown). As always you can kill each other and steal stuff before you get back to the staging area.

What's best about it is they're all on teamspeak so the yelling and swearing and scheming is hilarious. It just seems like a ton of fun.

6. Default

Just for conversation and ideas; another one they do is they all start with nothing, and have to get 16 sheep's wool, one of each colour. the first person to do this wins the tower of pimps. Some of them are easy to do (red or black) and some are very hard(brown). As always you can kill each other and steal stuff before you get back to the staging area.

What's best about it is they're all on teamspeak so the yelling and swearing and scheming is hilarious. It just seems like a ton of fun.
    that sounds like a lot of fun for sure. I can only imagine trying to do that while having to worry about people killing you and taking your stuff!

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

sounds like a good openers game!
    Personal reform

8. Default

A suggestion:

Have a main city area where every player has their own house. It can be whatever they want it to be as long as it all faces the centre town square. In the centre you have a pantheon style building for all the competitors, which could also serve as a portal to the competitions.

The winners each week could display the statue outside their houses for all to see, and past competition trophies will be kept in the pantheon with the competition and the winner's name on the front. Hell you could even do first, second and third place like the Olympics. four gold blocks for first, three iron blocks for second, and two orange wool blocks for third, or however.

Just an idea for some fun competition, if it's every week, bi-weekly, or monthly.

When players arn't doing this they're free to do whatever the hell they want, and the houses in town are only for display, they want a survival house in the wilderness that's all good too.

A suggestion:

Have a main city area where every player has their own house. It can be whatever they want it to be as long as it all faces the centre town square. In the centre you have a pantheon style building for all the competitors, which could also serve as a portal to the competitions.

The winners each week could display the statue outside their houses for all to see, and past competition trophies will be kept in the pantheon with the competition and the winner's name on the front. Hell you could even do first, second and third place like the Olympics. four gold blocks for first, three iron blocks for second, and two orange wool blocks for third, or however.

Just an idea for some fun competition, if it's every week, bi-weekly, or monthly.

When players arn't doing this they're free to do whatever the hell they want, and the houses in town are only for display, they want a survival house in the wilderness that's all good too.
    I like this idea alot.
    Personal reform

10. Default

It'll still allow people to play and build as they please, but we'll rope off a continent where we build our events, should be hard.