1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warn

0 0%
  • Ban

1 100.00%
  • No action

0 0%

Thread: 5/2/2013 Jordan (oneliljapgrl)

1. Default 5/2/2013 Jordan (oneliljapgrl)

In game name: oneliljapgrl AKA Jordan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47196629

Where: WCS

Previous Bans: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...7196629&Submit All for griefing/douchebaggery

Reason to Ban: Griefing, also technically putting hellhunter nades on objective in the course of his griefing

Joins around tick 19000

Full server, wants to stack on Terrorists, can't, is upset makes vague snide comment.

Proceeds to go hellhunter and throw fire and smoke nades on teammates or in their paths to hinder their LOS and movement.

After several warnings, he claims he wasn't aware of it, based on history and time in server is obvious lie,

Then goes dragon fly, spamming machine gun just to be annoying as possible, including shooting teammates/following them while shooting them, while this alone would not be enough, combined with early actions shows his intent to be an ass and try and skirt the rules.

Based on his history and reputation, he was well aware of his actions and is likely deserving of a lengthier ban.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

Basically pretty much everything was true what What mentioned. Tried to manipulate balance, couldn't, became angry and started trolling people.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

3. Default

banny ban. a week at least for his history if you ask me.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

+1 ban this bitch

5. Default

Was there...all that was said is true. Agree with Brett on duration even though it usually doesn't warrant it.

6. Default

1 week ban because he was playing, and because people are being slow. closed.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.