Thread: Pls fix map votes

1. Default Pls fix map votes

Not sure if its been brought up, but recently the maplist when you nominate is all jumbled and in no order, and I'm pretty sure some maps are missing.

Also map vote comes up at 3 minutes to go, regardless if a round is going on, and often has the current map being played as an option.
    It used to be a smaller, less obtrusive vote that would appear at the end of the round under the 6 minute mark.

Not sure if the update screwed something up or what, but its really annoying.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

Imma necro this since today, after the map vote in which all of the choices sucked, we rtv'ed, and instead of bringing up the vote menu, it just immediately changed the map to the crap from the original vote.

3. Default

In line with this, the server has crashed twice today switching to office, not sure why. It wasn't an rtv or admin switch, just normal map vote and map change.

No one cares. Go fuck yourself and get cancer
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

5. Default

Tom is a mean drunk