Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bots

1. Default Bots

Can 4 bots be added to the gungame dm server. That way we have something to shoot when no one is around. And they auto vacate once players join?

2. Default

A reasonable request. Don't think you'll see much traction on it though as I don't believe Zero cares much for bots (haven't seen any in an IBIS server, ever).

P.S. - Zero is the man responsible for the hardware and services that run this thing we call IBIS. He maintains the servers and rocks it hard.

3. Default

Well at the current rate, GGFFA is falling just as hard as VIP. I say add some bots.

4. Default

Well, I don't think it has been promoted at all other than on the forum, and I've also heard complaints that games take way too long. That may be a result of the scoring system or it could just be the general low population in the server, not sure which is contributing more.

I know it generally takes forty five minutes to finish a map to completion on that server. I agree with the negative reviews - that's too long.

5. Default

they take waaaaaaaaaaay to long

6. Default

Bots are on the pub btw, but only after you join now (which is a good thing), but yeah I doubt he would want to do this on the DM server.

7. Default

Ah, good call Assassin, I forgot there are indeed bots in the pub. Whoops! Sorry for the bad info there. Perhaps we'll see some bots in GG DM after all!

8. Default

Would only be able to do 1 bot b/c bots on your team will not target you b/c they are too stupid to udnerstand ffa.

9. Default

Didn't even think of the logic of the bots on that one...good call.

10. Default

Ah yes, you'd mentioned that before when you were testing. Wouldn't make sense -not people would just abuse the single bot to farm wins.