Thread: Not sure where to put this but.....

1. Default Not sure where to put this but.....

Demo of a hacker from earlier, an admin did a 24H ban and I am posting the demo. Its short sweet and to the point. The Steam ID is in the console of the demo, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n4...gxc/hacker.dem
    It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence

Mahatma Gandhi

2. Default

Sigh, Lotus is new so he probably just doesn't know the system, he should have banned him for 1 month, and then posted the demos with a vote to perma ban or not in the appropriate thread, which is under the rules heading. Also no idea where that link is from but all of the demos can also be found on site here.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

The link is from mediafire from my files where I uploaded the demo

I posted the link here so it can be downloaded and then uploaded to the correct place due to me not knowing where it is suppose to go?

I think you and I have had a small misunderstanding?
    It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence

Mahatma Gandhi

4. Default

I don't think so, there is only one guy currently with a 24 hour ban for cheating, so that means it had to be Lotus who banned him, and it should have been for a longer period, 1 month, and he should have posted the demos and a poll under the rule section in Admin Perma ban requests. The admin who made the ban is supposed to handle it, but it is good you said something so that the ban can hopefully be extend to the proper time for a perma to be worked out.

5. Default

To clarify, What is trying to say that, as an admin banned it, the admin is the one who should be going through the motions. You shouldn't have to be doing anything.

In addition, if you need a demo, we have a thread that leads to the various demos for our servers through the links in this thread here.

However, in the future, if you need to try and get someone banned, this section is for users requesting perma bans and this section is for users requesting temp bans.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

6. Default

so much fail in on thread....

7. Default

Can't tell if spelling fail is on purpose or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

8. Default

lol oops one

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichal View Post
    lol oops one
    Please your oops count is much higher than one.