Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: The Definitive Mafia Thread/Role Wiki

1. Default

It would just be cluttered with speculation and random lynching on Day 1/2. Actually the only saving grace for it would be if a Taz or Shadow played, because they would just blurt out random shit and be the obvious choice for a quick and easy lynch for info.

Really, those type of games don't get juicy until the 3rd day.

If we do end up doing that, there should only be 1 mafia goon.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chikun View Post
    I indeed possess this sence. You stink. :P
    Your a towel.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Your a towel.
    No you're a towel.

Tastes like your moms kisses.

4. Default

No you're a towel.
    *Uses Towelie voice*

Wanna go get hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

just so everyone knows, im on week 4 of drafting a Spartacus themed mafia game. This game will incorporate all roles and role combinations, a hit point system, and experience point system. It will be critical use of abilities at your disposal and soft claims, with a night 1 game start.
    Personal reform

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    just so everyone knows, im on week 4 of drafting a Spartacus themed mafia game. This game will incorporate all roles and role combinations, a hit point system, and experience point system. It will be critical use of abilities at your disposal and soft claims, with a night 1 game start.
    sounds terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

7. Default

I would rather eat a shoe. The person who has displayed the IQ of a common heirloom Tomato is not the person to try to create a new game of byzantine complexity.

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

No you're a towel.
    No, sir, you are a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    I would rather eat a shoe. The person who has displayed the IQ of a common heirloom Tomato is not the person to try to create a new game of byzantine complexity.

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

No, sir, you are a towel.
    You mistake being a novice for something lesser. My intellect may prove to be much more grand on the creation side of mafia vs the playing side. I would not turn cheek. Play the game when i announce it, if it fails, criticize it then. If it comforts you any more, i am exhausting every mafia resource i can find to make sure its balanced and entertaining. Besides i find it had to believe it would be any worse then your game.... or others for that matter.
    Personal reform

9. Default

You mistake being a novice for something lesser. My intellect may prove to be much more grand on the creation side of mafia vs the playing side. I would not turn cheek. Play the game when i announce it, if it fails, criticize it then. If it comforts you any more, i am exhausting every mafia resource i can find to make sure its balanced and entertaining. Besides i find it had to believe it would be any worse then your game.... or others for that matter.
    Nice grammatical and spelling errors in there, way to prove your point that you aren't an idiot. I don't need to eat shit to know its not a good idea, and you creating a game is a terrible idea. Also, Cyber and I ran one of the smoothest games we had, especially after people took a second to understand what the setup was. You on the other hand, think that saying you're not something and then winking is a subtle means of communication, so any type of weird ass game you make is bound to be riddled with downs to the core.

10. Default

The chances of you fucking up are a lot higher than actually making a balanced game. The more stupid shit you have in it the more unbalanced it gets when someone dies. You may think you've thought of everything but I doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/