• Zm_dago_subway_v1

1 16.67%
  • Zm_penumbra_extended

5 83.33%
  • Zm_distant

0 0%

Thread: Round 10 map voting for deleting maps

1. Default Round 10 map voting for deleting maps

WTF another Tie!!! this is why we needed people to tell others to join the forums , anyways I will do a sudden death round later for the 2 maps that had a tie, but for now on we go, this is the second to last round of voting so let everyone know, only 3 maps will make the cut.

2. Default

We could have just removed these maps the regular way, asked people from the servers to put up some of their least favorite maps in proper format, while allowing people to comment on the pros and cons of said map, then remove the most common maps and the ones with the worst reception. These votes take far too much work and allow for no discussion among the players, at least none that seems to get any notice.
    "To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea," Siv During Livh, a psychologist and expert

3. Default

lol, this is sad. penumbra is one of the best maps we have.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    lol, this is sad. penumbra is one of the best maps we have.
    Yep. But apparently the masses are too stupid to realize this, democracy ftw. There is a reason ibis is a dictatorship, people drop their brains in the garbage when they turn on their computers.
    "To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea," Siv During Livh, a psychologist and expert

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by B1ackOut View Post
    Yep. But apparently the masses are too stupid to realize this, democracy ftw. There is a reason ibis is a dictatorship, people drop their brains in the garbage when they turn on their computers.
    zm has something to do with it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Zm_penumbra_extended or GTFO. Never should have made the list to be cut.
    Last edited by jimmay; 07-15-2013 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Punctuation FTW

7. Default

In my book, Zm_penumbra_extended is a classic popular map back in the old days, it's sad it's more ze maps with autistic mushroom maps with strange music, I definitely miss the old days. No one votes for the classics anymore