View Poll Results: What Map Type Should Groundwar Be?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • ZM

4 57.14%
  • ZE

3 42.86%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2 New ZE Maps; Some input? **Spoiler Alert**

1. Default

About time we get some new maps!
    Would you like a slice of Bread?

2. Default

If i can figure out how to run a server on my pc and if it can handle it lol :P i'll test it out.
    It's only my opinion, to each their own.

3. Default

All you need to do is download the files he gave to you place them in your map folder, open css click on creat server and pick the map you want to place (in this case the map you Dloded from him and hit start and boom you are ready to go.

Keep it up bro, the maps are working wel but there are some area's i have found make you glitch a little from time to time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bchhog View Post
    If i can figure out how to run a server on my pc and if it can handle it lol :P i'll test it out.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Omegxkid View Post
    All you need to do is download the files he gave to you place them in your map folder, open css click on creat server and pick the map you want to place (in this case the map you Dloded from him and hit start and boom you are ready to go.

Keep it up bro, the maps are working wel but there are some area's i have found make you glitch a little from time to time.
    Didn't know it was that simple lol thanks.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by † ØblivioΩ † View Post
    1. Download
    2. Take bsp file and place inside your counterstrike maps
    3. Create server and select groundwar
    4. ENJOY!
    5. GIVE ME FEEDBACK!
    Played around on it for about 40 minutes. Was genuinely trying to break things lol but most stuff was pretty solid. Here's a demo of the better half of my test play. It shows a few bugs/glitch's that i encountered. Mainly a levitation glitch/bug with the aircraft. And a F22 totally glitching out on me till it's destruction.

Attachment 7805

*highlights*

Tick- 2500-10000 Showing floating glitch when you park aircraft on top of one another. Seem's to make a invisible platform to stand on sometimes.

Tick- 10000-11500 Destructive power of the small heli vs F22. I had crippled the larger heli earlier when i parked the F22 on it.

Tick- 11500-12500 Floating Glitch

Tick- 12500-20000 I was glitched inside of the F22 and couldn't get out. Realized it around tick 13500 and spammed buttons.

Tick-15800 Destructive force of F22 on F22 collision. Not sure if you wanted it to 1 hit ko lol might be cause it was empty.

Tick- 17000 Show how easily F22's can be embolized by colliding with other aircraft.

Tick- 18600 Final and new glitch where the F22 explodes and i survive somehow. Can't move and camera is stuck.I try to spam every button i can and it does nothing.

Tick- 19100 says missle reloading and you can still hear F22 sounds in the background. Seems like the game think's i'm still in the F22 but i'm totally stuck there till the demo ends.

6. Default

Most of the staff is really cool but I'm not sure what to think of the map as a whole.

If you want a beta tester I will be glad to help you. Just message me on steam.