Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weirdest teleport of my life

1. Default Weirdest teleport of my life

So I was playing earlier and this happened.

Happens around tick 41k of the attached demo.

Attachment 7789

2. Default

wow that is pretty crazy looks like the ray trace glitched up and it returned a bad z-axis.

3. Default

PSSSST....ZERO...at 1:10 watch where his bullets hit, you can see bash fucking up his aim

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    PSSSST....ZERO...at 1:10 watch where his bullets hit, you can see bash fucking up his aim
    That too! It's really bad and it turns human vs human fights into who can get a bash first really.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Locust View Post
    That too! It's really bad and it turns human vs human fights into who can get a bash first really.
    I couldn't have said it better myself....

Actually I can: FUCK THIS FUCKING BASH CRAP!... IF bash was fixed on humans, almost 50% of the top 20 players would see drastic kdr and skill drops...

Zero... A skill is REALLY op if only ONE point into bash on a lv 3 human can completely lock out a maxxed race by proccing bash first...

where's the balance in that man... it is THE go-to race when the tough gets tougher -.- ... ."Oh, that genocide is killing me wayyyy too much because I suck at the game? Oh well, I guess it's human whoring time! *5 minutes later* Oh look, I'm leading all scores and dominating everyone.... I'm the most skilled player there is!"

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

i should start slapping perma bans on any player who has more than 30% uptime on human alone vs their overall time playing wcs... :P

Then again.... i'd be banning half the servers at all times....

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post

brett is right zero... just look at that bash... And that's BURST succession with an m4....
    please fix...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    i should start slapping perma bans on any player who has more than 30% uptime on human alone vs their overall time playing wcs... :P

Then again.... i'd be banning half the servers at all times.....
    Guess you'll just have to ban yourself

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    Guess you'll just have to ban yourself
    bullfucking shit, i almost never play human, it's literally my 'fuck this, i tried everything else against these stacked fucks" card.

And i damn well try all counter races to find a breakthrough, until last 2 rounds, then IF i went human, my kdr for the game is fixed immediately againsy u stackers. Coincidence? I think not
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Spasm brought this bash shit up ages ago....
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Spasm brought this bash shit up ages ago....
    He did, cyber did, I did, others did, and from what we can gather it only happens on the live server. All testing was done on the test server, couldn't replicate it, but as you see it definitely happens on live.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

Yeah, we all know it does. Bash proc with Bloodmage was fucking fun.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones