Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Item Slots

1. Default

It is still an awful idea, as I have already stated, its not supposed to be an item based mod. That is what you are trying to make it into. If the idea behind making items take up additional slots is to allow the release of more powerful items and help to balance things overall, undoing that because someone is losing doesn't make any sense. They already have cheap items, which is more than enough for people on the losing team who understand the game make a come back, it has happened alot since Zero released the discount function. What causes the very skewed scores now is not the lack of items, but the lack of parity between the teams. Its is completely idiotic to try and keep adding more and more modded functions to help people who suck at the game when the underlying issue is their lack of ability and the amount of team stacking. The only problem to be fixed here is the stacking which does not required complicated issues of item balancing and discounts.

WCS is a mod about races, not items, terrible ideas are terrible.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    It is still an awful idea, as I have already stated, its not supposed to be an item based mod. That is what you are trying to make it into. If the idea behind making items take up additional slots is to allow the release of more powerful items and help to balance things overall, undoing that because someone is losing doesn't make any sense. They already have cheap items, which is more than enough for people on the losing team who understand the game make a come back, it has happened alot since Zero released the discount function. What causes the very skewed scores now is not the lack of items, but the lack of parity between the teams. Its is completely idiotic to try and keep adding more and more modded functions to help people who suck at the game when the underlying issue is their lack of ability and the amount of team stacking. The only problem to be fixed here is the stacking which does not required complicated issues of item balancing and discounts.

WCS is a mod about races, not items, terrible ideas are terrible.

find me a solution for team stacking that zero would accept... perhaps by playing on the loosing team almost as much as me in order to see what the weaknesses and possible comebacks are.

- - - Updated - - -

zero.
    for the record, i tried EDITING my post on my iphone 4, ios 7... and every time it opens up the wysiwig (i think it's wysiwig) editor, the message would be blank... this is happening on THIS thread more commonly than anywhere else, and it's the first time i've seen it happen....

just something to document in case this turns out to be a bug in the future
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...