Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts about recent WCS behaviour?

1. Default Thoughts about recent WCS behaviour?

I've noticed that several people (not naming names) in the WCS server seem to think they can get away with whatever rules they choose to break... The server is fun, and the people are great. Just try to tell an admin about these guys. Make sure they are dealt with so you don't have to deal with them warding objectives or... ANYTHING. Speak up, and I'm sure someone would be glad to help.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispy-Myouse View Post
    I've noticed that several people (not naming names) in the WCS server seem to think they can get away with whatever rules they choose to break... The server is fun, and the people are great. Just try to tell an admin about these guys. Make sure they are dealt with so you don't have to deal with them warding objectives or... ANYTHING. Speak up, and I'm sure someone would be glad to help.
    so is that a question? statement? request? confession? cool story? fun fact? wikipedia entry?

and directed at who?
    proof?
    is it regulars that break the rules? or admins?
    was it by accident? did they apologize?
    was it intentional? did they do it multiple times? etc...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

He is giving advice you illiterate fuck.

4. Default

Chrispy....... what a newb amirite?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

5. Default

Oh I'm sorry Cyber... I was giving advice, but thanks for you know... BEING A DICK -.-. The title is for anyone else to pipe in with their own story/concern.

6. Default

race whores like what

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichal View Post
    race whores like what
    You Jelly?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    You Jelly?
    no I'm peanut butter

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichal View Post
    no I'm peanut butter
    Yeah, you jelly.

10. Default

None of it will be stopped unless you do name names. This forum has a private message system, if you would rather not put them out for all to see. Personally I see no solution coming from this because they are just "these guys" and not a list of players.