Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: finally...

1. Default

you are not special... okay maybe a little lol.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Zackychuu View Post
    I hit 976 a few weeks ago if you weren't counting me.
    ... could have sworn I heard some actor from Downton Abbey. Must have been the wind. :-P

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sosl View Post
    ... could have sworn I heard some actor from Downton Abbey. Must have been the wind. :-P
    So you're gonna do like all the other maxxed ppl and be a molecunt or a human fag?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Well it will be short lived b/c the reprogram of blood mage is next and that will result in a new race as I stated like a million years ago.

5. Default

Well it will be short lived b/c the reprogram of blood mage is next and that will result in a new race as I stated like a million years ago.
    so whats the new max gonna be o0o0o0o0o
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

6. Default

am i the only one that likes bloodmage as it is?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sosl View Post
    I think I'm the only one who saw what you did there

1016!!! calling the new max level with new race (figuring over-leveling isn't brought back before it comes out)

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    am i the only one that likes bloodmage as it is?
    Its not that its bad, far from it. By Zero wants to make the race as it was intended to be, more offensive less campy. In the 1.3 1.6 days, the flamethrower it had combined with the banish made it easier, and more apt to go on the offensive and not just camp out at spawn to resurrect your frenimes.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    So you're gonna do like all the other maxxed ppl and be a molecunt or a human fag?
    Undead has been pretty fun. Or Night Elf. Been playing both of those with knives today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zackychuu View Post
    I think I'm the only one who saw what you did there
    :-P You're cool Zacky-O