Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: phil.™ -- Clan App

1. Default phil.™ -- Clan App

As there is no "actual" format, so from other previous apps i looked at, i'll give the information that people want to hear.

In-Game Name: phil.™ ibis.a

Real Name: Phil or philly, phillycheesesteak, philip, asshole, twat, fag.

Best Contact: Via STEAM/PM.

Fav gun: - PUB/WCS - P90 w/ Deagle; ZM - Para w/ Dualies or Deagle; GG - Knife.

Fav Map: I'm easy. ZM - ANY. WCS/Pub any map is fine. GG, any map as long as it fits the right amount of people that plays in it (or wootday anyday).

Little about myself: I own my own business, as most of you know, and that is where I play most of my games. When it's slow or I have no work to do, i'll log on and take care of demo's/play some css. I come home after work, spend time with my nephews and then log back on and play some more.
    I enjoy sports, baseball and football (huge Baltimore, MD fan). I have two baby nephews that i freaking love, and that is why I go silent on my mic after 10pm EST (i am putting them to bed or they are asleep). I enjoy long walks on the beach, reading fables next to the fire, and reading twilight on plane rides.

Clan Members I have Played with:.
    I've had the privilege to play with quite few clan members, and like to think I have a fairly good relationship with all. I have not played some others, and hopefully in-time, clan will have my full support. So let's leave it at that, no names.

Reason for clan application: What else is there to say? I started playing IBIS ZM back in 2008, loved it, loved the server, the players and thats why I came back. But couldn't get into it because when I graduated high school, I was working to finish getting my associates degree, and starting my business.Then in 2011/2012 is when my life settled down, and I really got back into IBIS.
    -- I love this community. The clan, the ULA, the admins, and even the regulars, it's home over the internet.
    I hope to do much more benefit to this community, where clan will see as one of their own.

GRACI.

2. Default

Supported here. +1. Nice and level on decisions. Confident in decisions most of the time. Doesn't overstep boundaries. Doesn't power grab. Doesn't abuse. Does what's needed when needed.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

not that my vote matters, but you have my support. you've done good kid.
    and you deserve it.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

-1 asian.... jk +1

5. Default

+1. phil is a cool dude. does his job well.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

Also not that my vote matters but +1 because phil is always helping out, and doing his job correctly and keeping an eye while working, hes always giving the right advice when conflict happens and never getting straight to banning or admin stripping, good luck phil, hope you get it!

7. Default

Secret Azn man. quality dude, good thing skill doesn't factor into the app or he'd been in trouble.

wuvs and kisses
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

8. Default

Ump squad 4 lyfe!

+1

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

you must offer up a sacrifice before you receive my approval.....

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

10. Default

Not that my vote counts either but +1. Always helpful to me any time I have questions and helps me a lot in achieving my goal of moving higher. Hopefully one day soon I'll be good enough to take his spot as ULA.