2 40.00%
  • warn

3 60.00%
  • no action

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Euro news,2/6/2014,afternoonish,STEAM_0:0:17309912

1. Default

I'll look it over and have it closed later today.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    I'll look it over and have it closed later today.
    thanks a bunch.
    Peter™-ingame.
    Dont hate the secrets embrace them.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    phil my screen brightness was on low.. do you think im dumb enough to cadebreak.. i know the rules i have no reason too and i know there is no way to believe me which is fine.. i understand you guys just follow protocol i use bind phil and i will admit i was going to slay myself anyway but i did do it for another reason to avoid that tag. all these threads about me are peter he obviously has something against me for some reason.. i try and avoid communicating with him. im smart enough not to cadebreak because personally i hate it and causes me to rage... if you see me in game so why would i do it to someone else? especially an admin?.. and i did not think to check the board if he was starting. but a warning is fine and ive understood.. i dont believe that peter can vote on his own poll..
    Smart enough not to cade break but not smart enough to have your brightness on high? I could see him perfectly as could everyone else who viewed the demo. The only way I would believe the brightness excuse is if you had your in game brightness at 1% and your monitor at 1% (which I believe you don't). If you did think he was the mother zombie, you should have hit tab to double check.

Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    Jesus another one.. I told you in-game it was dark I didn't see you and I apologized And took appropriate action and.slayed myself.. from what I know of someone cadebreaks they get slayed if done again its a 10 minute ban.. someone.correct me if I'm wrong also I didn't even see him get tagged you can see I said I'm slaying myself and went ahead to type it then he got trashed as I was doing it.. Peter stop trying so hard to get me banned just because you hate me..
    I don't believe you. I tested slaying in the admin menu, slaying through chat, slaying through command. All of which are instantaneous. There is no lag feature with this command. You popped off a couple shots and slayed yourself. You have the command binded and used it because you thought you were going to die. Which I don't understand why you would say you were typing it and he got tagged and then in the next post admit you were doing it to avoid being tagged. No one should ever have a bind to slay themselves. Ever. I'm thinking that if this is the first time I'm seeing you do this and you admittedly have it on a bind then I'm assuming this isn't a first time deal.

Petitioning Zero to remove your slay powers for an undetermined amount of time.

4. Default

Reviewed and resolved by aNex. Closed.