Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Undead meet Shadow Hunter Shield

1. Default Undead meet Shadow Hunter Shield

Good times wolfie... Good times :P

2014-02-08_00008.jpg
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Well, test serve scenario so that can happen, don't want people thinking that this happened in a real game. But it does raise the interesting idea that perhaps undead would be better off not buying a lace to allow it to suck a tremendous amount of health from a shadow hunter.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Well, test serve scenario so that can happen, don't want people thinking that this happened in a real game. But it does raise the interesting idea that perhaps undead would be better off not buying a lace to allow it to suck a tremendous amount of health from a shadow hunter.
    For the record, I was able to survive 3 wards, AND Wolfe bursting me while I kept leeching off of him. Granted that the 500hp I would normally have leeched sustains me just enough to retain my original HP + leftover health leeched.

Was able to recreate such sustain with hellsdemons with a mask. The power increases from the mask, proportionally increase the health leeched

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Test Server = Controlled Scenarios
    Live Server = Remember those Controlled Scenarios? Neither do I.

Overall : Screen cap it on live server along with how much dmg you took that round, then it's worth posting. That screenie you took is just proof that it can be done in a controlled environment where everything can go in your favor.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Default

mask with hells demon doesn't buff over 100 does it?

No, but what Cyber is saying about Hell's Demon is that he can sit inside of wards and still spray (figuring hex isn't active) and outlast a shadow hunter that isn't going to shoot him in the face, while gaining power.

He just has to remember to buy anti_wards or else he's going to die as soon as the shadow hunter is dead. You can't leech health if you have no target.

7. Default

so, if you are facing a completely incompetent or afk shadow hunter, you can survive. A Likely scenario.

Or you just happened to mole into T spawn (CT Hells Demon, T Shadow Hunter), go to long hall and see the shadow hunter with his ult up + all 3 wards down conveniently, yes.

9. Default

I forgot to post another screen cap. The second one was only a 1000hp, because I wanted to put up a comparison of hex vs no hex proc.

We learned quite a bit from hex... And i will update the shadow Hunter thread In due time, but the one thing we learned the most is that : hex be wack, yo!

10. Default

The problem with what learned about hex is that it was in a very controlled environment and based on you not dieing. Regardless of the few amount of procs and ability may get on you, if you are not using voodoo or if the person has a lace, you will still die. The effects of hex are not nearly as noticeable in a real-game environment, which is why so many people think it doesn't do anything, it does, its just subtle and unlikely to be a major game changer.