25. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

14 56.00%
  • no

11 44.00%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Suicide needs Punishment

1. Default

all i see here are rank whores jerking each other off about how much they apparently don't care about rank. If that's true, along with what Brett said about no one ever checking rank other than a certain few, then DELETE THE RANK SYSTEM. The server would play more maps other than fucking beachstrike, high school and desert fortress on the ZM end and sorrento, icecap, moria, and rooftop on ZE. it'd make the server fun for more than a week for those of us who don't care about the rank as much as the fun.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pootie Too Good View Post
    all i see here are rank whores jerking each other off about how much they apparently don't care about rank. If that's true, along with what Brett said about no one ever checking rank other than a certain few, then DELETE THE RANK SYSTEM. The server would play more maps other than fucking beachstrike, high school and desert fortress on the ZM end and sorrento, icecap, moria, and rooftop on ZE. it'd make the server fun for more than a week for those of us who don't care about the rank as much as the fun.
    100% correct. Ive noticed that we gotta play the maps that you can easily kill yourself incase your gonna get tagged.
    Sry, had to bump it back up.

3. Default

problem is that a certain few who care raise there voice, those who don't aren't really bothered too. And to be honest I get allot of people telling me I'm 100% right and they all agree with me there just not bothered to really put effort into it. And i don't blame them in the end it is just a game for fun. Also i decided not to care any more, it's not my problem i play when most of the whores are asleep so it wont affect my map routine much.

They majority just shouldn't complain when they play sorrento/rooftop/icecap/moria etc when they don't raise there voice against it, it just such a waste what this server has become, I'm thankful i live in Europe, at least i get to play more maps then the one I listed earlier.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”