Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nostalgia... Thanks Maynard

Found some other things. Time frame on these two are around when bond and lion have already been out for a good time... ALSO THEY MOVE FOR Carm's entertainment! Posting them here because I have a shovel :

(thanks STAN for this one)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4J92tuEwIQ

(and [CG]Magnetic + ShadyVirus [who probably didn't know...w/e])
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm_5bTRwIiU

Found some other things. Gonna post them elsewhere. Also there's a video post limit, thus why they are links and not embedded.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

2. Default

Dem tracers xD ;-; i miss those
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : panorama is so nub
    Maukid : lol
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : never realized it

3. Default

those were the better days of wcs. preash (whole group), poker, ritta... back when christmas and bda actually frequented the servers.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    those were the better days of wcs. preash (whole group), poker, ritta... back when christmas and bda actually frequented the servers.
    ehh, animal i could do without.

otherwise, yeah.

that was back when Dennis still existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Most the names I could notice outta that, the ones we don't see at all or haven't seen in quite some time. Also weird though... I didn't see Carina in any of these.

[AS] Kik and [AS] Zach at 0:55
    (951)Nobody (my first ban thread.... complete fail on that... )
    Foxtrot
    Johnathan THE BUTT PIRATE (banned... last I remember hearing. Reason was legit)
    SK Monster
    Halt-The-Ranger (haven't seen quite some time)
    Infernal Majesty
    Crichards
    Monkey Face Guy (still don't know how to make it...)
    Angry Kitty / Cat Vader
    Spasm before he was admin or clan 5:36 (luls)
    Unisol
    ACER
    Whytboyz <IBIS> (6:14 and another sighting at 8:10 )
    Zarthalian

6:22 - ZERO WHY WE NO HAVE SHADOW HUNTER HEALING RAY STILL .... ahem
    ZERO why we no have shadow hunter healing ray still?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    that guy used to play here?

ya... still got like 800+ hours of play time in there on you 2 lol....

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    holy shit...so many names...

chronic/rogue...

tj, echo, pokerstars, g4ces, ritta, mag, socalled, catVader...

even that miserable boi pussy Chibby.

oh sweet, my name was up there too!!

...:sigh: so many awesome people and players back then.
    holy shit eh? talk about memory lane, forgot that video was even out there lol.... thx for the good memories wolf lol

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    Fail maynard xD, 0:18 and 0:30 is the exact same map 1 round later... also look how bad i was back then

Attachment 8261
    Lmfao... yeah... yeah...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

I miss those days. Back when I was in college and had all the time in the world.

WCS just doesn't have the same charm as it did back then.

8. Default

Good times. I miss playing my succubus hunter or teaming up with Pokerstar as Xonverts.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    WCS just doesn't have the same charm as it did back then.
    Not even close. the races also played diff back in those days, regardless if the coding is the same now as it was back then. Anyone who played back then can agree I'm sure.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Not even close. the races also played diff back in those days, regardless if the coding is the same now as it was back then. Anyone who played back then can agree I'm sure.
    My vagalion doesn't feel like my vagalion. With this logic, yes everything is broke.