Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Reason why some people whore in the mornings...

Default Reason why some people whore in the mornings...

Summed up in two rounds.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

2. Default

You know this gives me an idea...

3. Default

No zero

4. Default

What if, against wolfen, laces had twice the normal radius................
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post

Summed up in two rounds.
    lol...
    Enemy player: "Hey, I'm gonna whore this race in the mornings and pwn people because i'm all that"
    *You, better player, go on same race to rape the other guy and prove a point.*
    Enemy team: "Oh look at this guy and his OP shit! You have no skills"

"You guys started it, and you have the SAME race as mine... I'm just shutting this guy down to balance teams." -.-
    *Other enemy team goes human/jack*
    *Your ally jumps on the same to counter THEM...*
    Rince and fucking repeat.

People are hilarious at being hypocrites, both ways.

^ and THIS, is ibis wcs, in a nutshell.

Don't give a fuck anymore wolfie, but i'm glad you took the high road in proving a point and switching off. That J@m@l guy is also notorious for whoring jack/spidey/vaga all nights... had to go tryhard many times before to get him to gtfo. (yes, i realized i just described my own scenario.)
    ----------------------
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

I bet Toasty is gonna be the biggest jackwhore of them all and then still complain about vagas.
    Forward, the Light Brigade!'
    Was there a man dismay'd?
    Not tho' the soldiers knew
      Some one had blunder'd:
    Theirs not to make reply,
    Theirs not to reason why,
    Theirs but to do and die:
    Into the valley of Death
      Rode the six hundred. ~Alfred, Lord Tennyson

7. Default

chedder warded the bomb site...

or does the site not extend that far?

also, what do you guys think zero's idea is? to allow vaga/bond only when population is above a certain point? to scale xp with population?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

also, what do you guys think zero's idea is? to allow vaga/bond only when population is above a certain point? to scale xp with population?
    I think we are all just joking around my fine chap
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    I think we are all just joking around my fine chap

i do'nt know...zero says he has an idea. you know what that means.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

@Cyber - My point is if you're seriously thinking you will gain XP faster rushing enemy spawn with races like spider-man, human, vagabond, lion, etc. you're wrong. I've learned this pre-STEAM pipe update. It don't work. You need them to have a reason and a feeling of an equal chance to keep them around as long as they have rather than scaring them away. Had I not done what I did, they would've been doing that the rest of the map probably. Because of this, I mostly stopped buying items unless I'm experimenting or some odd reason got a craving to do an item combo I haven't done in awhile for a specific race.

Simple General Rule of Thumb - If 4v4 or less, dick around and play under powered races that you need levels in. If you play vagalion or vagabond, run around instead of teleporting like I did in the video. The rounds will go too quickly and people have the tendency to disappear... 5v4 + then go all out until 4v4 again, unless numbers continue to rise.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    chedder warded the bomb site...

or does the site not extend that far?

cheddar's ward was fine. Doesn't hit either bombsite from where it was placed, and you could still access B site through underground stairs still if it even extended that far under (which it doesn't unless you're humping the ceiling)

As for ZERO's "idea" .... i'm still not sure how to feel about it.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews