Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: zm_zdf_marioescape

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Try communicating that you are RIGHT behind them and ask for them to wait the 2 seconds. You might be surprised how responsive people can be when you attempt to communicate with them like a human being.
    I know your not talking about this Server? lol Teamwork and Communication, what is that?

2. Default

Mario escape is just the best troll map ever, never chance it, it's a diamond.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

3. Default

I used to like this map but everyone ruined it for me. Now I just go on to nade stick you fuckers.

Now to the actual thread, this map is just to have fun and run to the finish line. It's basically like an obstacle course. The person who makes it to the finish line is the winner. If you feel like waiting for your other team mates, even if there's a slight chance that a zombie could be right behind them, then go for it.

4. Default

another good reason on why we should get rid of ZM stats. euronews is worry about losing skill points.

5. Default

Tell me about it capt last time i set the map to mario he lost 70 skill. Now he doesin't dare to play the map. Such a baddie...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rdx View Post
    another good reason on why we should get rid of ZM stats. euronews is worry about losing skill points.
    Doesn't this apply to majority of zm players tho?