Thread: Most Hilarious Anime Parody?

Smile Most Hilarious Anime Parody?

Post some videos of your favorite anime parody. My favorite is 4 videos long, but the 1st is probably my favorite.
    Last edited by elmx844; 03-16-2014 at 04:38 PM.

2. Default

my favorite anime parodies HAVE to be :
    - TFS's DBZ abridged. uncontested.
    - Then followed by Yu-Gi-Oh abridged.

Then today i saw THIS fucking SHIT. i dont even know what to think about this:
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Hellsing Abridged is also a TFS series. they release a single episode each year around halloween.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Didn't they also start making attack on titans on their private site?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Lol never seen anime parodies before, guess i will start seeing one.

6. Default

There is a good amount of anime that is parody of other anime. Most recent example is in Amagi Brilliant Park. Also there is some great ones in Shirobako even in the OP.

However, seeing youtube parodies are always really funny. Cyber, that was really the best one I have seen yet of that song.

7. Default