Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Somewhat racist

1. Default Somewhat racist

I know I have been MIA for quite awhile, but when did a player with a perma ban make it to the top of the server and continue to keep playing?

http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...t&advType=name

This is his IP address anyway. Just saying.
    Last edited by Rosie; 04-15-2014 at 07:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Logically I reserve the right to step in at any time and make a final judgement. Any judgement made by me can only be reversed by me.

2. Default

Find the thread on it, it something along the lines of his secondary account gets banned for avoiding a ban, but his regular account doesn't get a permanent from doing it.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

His second account was the only one perma'd on the basis so he can't use it to get around temp bans anymore.
    In-Game name: †Jesus†

4. Default

He has like more accounts, this guy seriously got no life. To begin with he is just a troll, second his rank entirely exist of a cheap trick he using since he ever started on this server, which he is now doing on his second account papi racist. Third he makes ibis look like a third rated junk server. I have given up on this server, where stupid map rotations exists, incompetent admins can do whatever they want. and everyone is sucking and digging in each other so they can be part of some pretended ego group.

This server was so much fun, all that is left now are kids, trolls and idiots. All the good people left and no one seem to care, the server is empty most of the time (which used not to be the case). ibis need to change, but as long as the same people are sitting on the same spots, this server will die a slow death.

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown View Post
    He has like more accounts, this guy seriously got no life. To begin with he is just a troll, second his rank entirely exist of a cheap trick he using since he ever started on this server, which he is now doing on his second account papi racist. Third he makes ibis look like a third rated junk server. I have given up on this server, where stupid map rotations exists, incompetent admins can do whatever they want. and everyone is sucking and digging in each other so they can be part of some pretended ego group.

This server was so much fun, all that is left now are kids, trolls and idiots. All the good people left and no one seem to care, the server is empty most of the time (which used not to be the case). ibis need to change, but as long as the same people are sitting on the same spots, this server will die a slow death.
    You're just mad that I love Kaz more than you.

Praise Kaz.

6. Default

You most certainly are not intelligent enough in the language of English to use such words like "incompetent". Online dictionary and Google translate were definitely used here

*monkey sound*

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie View Post
    I know I have been MIA for quite awhile, but when did a player with a perma ban make it to the top of the server and continue to keep playing?

http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...t&advType=name

This is his IP address anyway. Just saying.
    Legal rank manip.

This.

8. Default

Okay then. Enjoy your time at GFL, where they have to nerf the shit out of the zombies in order to win any hard map (high knockback, anti-spam jump plugin, meaningless zombie classes) and where you pay for the privilege of using a glowing red pedobear skin.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sup View Post
    Okay then. Enjoy your time at GFL, where they have to nerf the shit out of the zombies in order to win any hard map (high knockback, anti-spam jump plugin, meaningless zombie classes) and where you pay for the privilege of using a glowing red pedobear skin.
    Yeah, what he said

*monkey sound*

10. Default

Lol you spend all your time on ibis getting boring yet?
    i know i did. You got rank 1 what else is their to get atleast gfl cares about their players to add extra skins and glowcolors ect keeps the game more alive you seriously have fun playing sorrento and icecap every single day shit man you have a boring ass life then.