View Poll Results: Are you down for another mafia game hosted by "WHAT" ?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • HELL YEAH i'm always a veteran.

10 62.50%
  • Sure, Im a newbie but i learned from this game.

5 31.25%
  • Fuck that, fuck it all. I don't want to play a What mafia game.

1 6.25%
Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison Break Wars (Mafia)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bastard View Post
    Lmao, guess that is one way to describe him. My guy is crazy which fits along with me.
    i never watched the series so i'm not too well educated on the issue, however a google search for "prison break crazy guy" turns up charles "haywire" patoshik, one of the fox river 8. is that you, sir?

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

Chances of Brett being scum based off Random Number Generator Picks : extremely fuckin high.

So - Yes. <3

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

1st, Brett is ALWAYS the godfather... i dont think he ever had a game were he wasnt , nvm there was 1 game.

2nd. Kionay, you dont need to know the show that well. iv never watched it and had never heard about it up until this mafia game. The only relevance the show has in this mafia game is that it appears that all inmates are townies and your character name makes good for claiming and legitimizing. Only one person can have a unique name ect ect.

- - - Updated - - -

i wish that cop would at least soft claim. There has been no hint as to there being a cop. We can conclude there is a doctor due to the night scene but i personally do not beleive it is a full doctor, given the nature of my role.
    Personal reform

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey
    all inmates are townies
    What, aka Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell would disagree. Full post coming shortly, just needed to point that one out.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    i never watched the series so i'm not too well educated on the issue, however a google search for "prison break crazy guy" turns up charles "haywire" patoshik, one of the fox river 8. is that you, sir?
    Why it very possibly could be.
    In-Game name: †Jesus†

6. Default

Why it very possibly could be.
    hmm. so he was really smart, then snapped. now i'd toss out some role guesses but i can't seem to access mafiascum wiki...only ones on epicmafia that could seem to make sense are vt/watcher/oracle, unlikely cyber would have an oracle in this setup but possible. can you provide any insight on that front, mr. haywire?

as a side note, that wasn't exactly a hard claim on haywire, anyone else know more about the series to say if there were any other crazy characters that he could be? and/or can anyone else claim to be haywire?

Fire, walk with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    What, aka Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell would disagree. Full post coming shortly, just needed to point that one out.
    oh, i guess im even less familiar with the show then i suspected myself to be.
    Personal reform

8. Default

ya know what, thinking back, i don't like these softie claims like "oh i might be so-and-so" because as soon as someone counter-claims you can back off and say "oh i only said i might be him"

old bastard, if you're him, say it. if not, deny it. be straight up, giving muddled answers to direct questions is scummy.

Fire, walk with me.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    ya know what, thinking back, i don't like these softie claims like "oh i might be so-and-so" because as soon as someone counter-claims you can back off and say "oh i only said i might be him"

old bastard, if you're him, say it. if not, deny it. be straight up, giving muddled answers to direct questions is scummy.
    Alright fine, I am. Damn taking all my crazy fun away.

- - - Updated - - -

Even though I am clearly the more handsome version.
    In-Game name: †Jesus†

10. Default

Alright fine, I am. Damn taking all my crazy fun away.

- - - Updated - - -

Even though I am clearly the more handsome version.
    bullshit, i'm charles "haywire" patoshik, town watcher (cyber prefers the "voyeur" title). blackmage can confirm that i visited mikey last night.

vote: Old Bastard

scummy half-assed fake claim, claimed my character, nothing personal but i mean...it's been in my avatar for ages nothing personal.

Fire, walk with me.