Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 005 Blood Mage [40] v1.0.1

I figured a $250 flat rate would be fine, as its a simple healing spell that can affect the littlest calculations.

Rank 1-6 (15 / 17 / 19 / 21 / 23 / 25). Also there is no Team Restrictions on Blood Mage. You only assume "2 per team" because all you really need is "2 per team" to sit back and look pretty. Also based off the Blood Mage's kit as a whole, he's got as many on-hit effects as a =Jack=. Also since he can mug people for a couple dollars here and there, and kill for $300, it'll be fine. The easiest counter to all of this is to rush the Blood Mage without penalty since he can't mass light people on fire anymore. At least then you won't get one-shotted after killing him (stupid Hell's Demon)

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

2. Default

Well he can hit them all on fire one at a time lol. But yea I was thinking that given how money comes easy to BM raising the ULT cost a bit would be good.

Couple things that I want to test / question :

1. Blood Mage doesn't revive self with phoenix on live, rather rolls to revive other teammates if up. Are we ok with letting Blood Mage now self-revive himself on a loop?

2. 2 Blood Mages on a team that die simultaneously will more than likely revive loop if #1 is fine.

3. If procd a round prior, and that target dies start of round BUT phoenix hasn't procd due to timer, does target come back that round? (Probably not due to a trigger that ZERO has up that stops dragonfly's death sparks, ward dmg, etc...)

4. How many Blood Mages does it take to get a simultaneous revive orgy going?

5. Upping Ultimate's price to $250, should timer be upped to 10-16s based off level in ultimate?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    Couple things that I want to test / question :

1. Blood Mage doesn't revive self with phoenix on live, rather rolls to revive other teammates if up. Are we ok with letting Blood Mage now self-revive himself on a loop?

2. 2 Blood Mages on a team that die simultaneously will more than likely revive loop if #1 is fine.

3. If procd a round prior, and that target dies start of round BUT phoenix hasn't procd due to timer, does target come back that round? (Probably not due to a trigger that ZERO has up that stops dragonfly's death sparks, ward dmg, etc...)

4. How many Blood Mages does it take to get a simultaneous revive orgy going?

5. Upping Ultimate's price to $250, should timer be upped to 10-16s based off level in ultimate?
    If the cooldown is too long, its ultimate is almost like shadow hunter's heal, except it can overheal. I think the intention was to have BM heal itself in combat, and along cooldown will make it a camping class
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

5. Default

doing some math... it's op as fuck...

i say that the ultimate heal should be of 10 hp instead of 25.

base money cost should be of 200 to test out instead of 100.

i'd much rather have those 10s ults with 10 hp gain, than a 30s ult with 75 hp regen.
    that clutch tiny hp need makes a difference sometimes.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    doing some math... it's op as fuck...

i say that the ultimate heal should be of 10 hp instead of 25.

base money cost should be of 200 to test out instead of 100.

i'd much rather have those 10s ults with 10 hp gain, than a 30s ult with 75 hp regen.
    that clutch tiny hp need makes a difference sometimes.
    Yeah, I agree.
    It would be as quick and low-cost as the archmage heal, except alot more people play bm than archmage. The last thing we need for new players is for them to have a very powerful camping race and, well, camp rather than learning the mod and it's nuances.
    Last edited by the_best_noob; 06-09-2014 at 06:39 AM.
    Forward, the Light Brigade!'
    Was there a man dismay'd?
    Not tho' the soldiers knew
      Some one had blunder'd:
    Theirs not to make reply,
    Theirs not to reason why,
    Theirs but to do and die:
    Into the valley of Death
      Rode the six hundred. ~Alfred, Lord Tennyson

7. Default

Currently the revive is coded to work exactly the same as santa. So should I configure it to only revive team mates only or possibly it should better be reduced to only revive self as this is trying to be forced more toward an offensive rather than camping style race.

The only difference with the ULT from the original was that the original had 15 sec delay.

8. Default

I think it needs to be able to revive other players, thats the BM's bread and butter. If you replace this functionality with another race, then that would be fine, giving it like the orc respawn or something, but until then it needs to be able to revive others.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

9. Default

Between the revive, banish, and the heal I could very well see this race being the 2nd or 3rd out the gate. Wait till your teammate gets capped, time it with the revive to pop out and hit someone. I'll be sad to the the endless pano respawns though. How long is the delay on this revive and does it spawn them on their corpse still?
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

10. Default

• Initial Release