Page 50 of 98 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Game: The Donner Party

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Scummiest shit I've heard in this entire fucking thread. There's a fucking ongoing counter-claim in the works and you want someone else to claim? "Are you mad?" - Mikey 2014
    meh, was worth a shot. Also, i dont think this is a counter claim. At least i would hope assasian has at least 2 braincells to rub together.
    If what i think about what ass did is true, then i have this to day. Good move but it wont work in this set up due to night scenes not showing roles and alignment. Your plan could be turned around tmrw and set me up.

I do not retract sin.

Now, if ass is fucking around and making a move.. he is snagged. I find it odd that he would say i was claiming his role, then not vote me. which is why i think he was attempting the above.
    Personal reform

2. Default

Nah i just said thanks for covering me. Your obv a vt.

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Nah i just said thanks for covering me. Your obv a vt.
    you are joking right....

- - - Updated - - -

enough of this shit

Vote assassin

- - - Updated - - -

ifg what your trying to do is bus me into day 3... it wont work like that in this set up. If that isnt what you are trying to do then you are either a moron or evil.
    Personal reform

4. Default

This is such a clusterfuck... Mikey keeps calling Sins SK but wont vote for him.. Softclaims a town power rule and is getting counterclaimed. At the center of all of it is Mikey who I thought was town.. But fuck me, I have no fucking clue now.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Unhappy View Post
    This is such a clusterfuck... Mikey keeps calling Sins SK but wont vote for him.. Softclaims a town power rule and is getting counterclaimed. At the center of all of it is Mikey who I thought was town.. But fuck me, I have no fucking clue now.
    Yes you do. Im not 100% on sin being sk, thus havnt voted for him. I honestly think assasain is trying to bus me into day 3 by making the bad guys think he was actually the PR and taking the kill. He dosnt understand that that tactic wont work in this game due to the nature of night scenes.

- - - Updated - - -

So he can either retract or i will be forced to hard claim, which may be his goal.
    Personal reform

6. Default

3rd option is that he hard claims.. in which case we have to figure out which one is lying.. but your reasoning of him trying to bus you makes some sense...

7. Default

Ok what the fuck did I just read on the last 2 pages? Assassin u aren't making any sense. Mikey and son, where did you guys see a claim and counter claim in the works? I don't get that.

What is bothering me this game is that I have been getting multiple vibes of certain power roles from many ppl at same time. Like the damn roleblocker, cop and vig.
    And it feels like mikey and sin know more information about the behind scenes of night 1 (assuming any of their speculations) are true.

I'm giving the benefit of the doubt but yeah.
    Possible SK : minjae, phil, sin with some high tech fancy plays putting himself dead centre of the town decision making.
    Possible mafia : blade (very high on my damn shit list), Pass, Scribble (one of them obviously or else mafia gg), maaaybe hoshiro or trigger but those are backup backups, and not my focus.

As for the Town power roles, I've seen some hints here and there and certainly tend for some ppl to naturally have more "alleged" info than us, and yet not based on anything public, so it had to be from night? But then again I see mikey condos rly asking sin about being vig, sin asking about roleblocker and cop (dnt quote me on that forgot player name and on phone), so u can see that there's a lot of finger pointing and ppl asking others if they claimed.... And here is where I tell all trolls to hold their piece (looking at u assassin). If u troll when we're down in info and genuinely trying to see if we can collect more data, and u troll us, it will definitely be the end of a town life, usually yours, because u can see everyone on fucking high alert.

So after my last statement I ask assassin:WHAT IN THE NAME OF JUPITER'S COOK ARE U SAYING TO MIKEY?

- - - Updated - - -

Also PR? Mikey I'm assuming u saying power role? Lol for a sec I thought it was an assassin typo until u wrote it again
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Ok what the fuck did I just read on the last 2 pages? Assassin u aren't making any sense. Mikey and son, where did you guys see a claim and counter claim in the works? I don't get that.

What is bothering me this game is that I have been getting multiple vibes of certain power roles from many ppl at same time. Like the damn roleblocker, cop and vig.
    And it feels like mikey and sin know more information about the behind scenes of night 1 (assuming any of their speculations) are true.

I'm giving the benefit of the doubt but yeah.
    Possible SK : minjae, phil, sin with some high tech fancy plays putting himself dead centre of the town decision making.
    Possible mafia : blade (very high on my damn shit list), Pass, Scribble (one of them obviously or else mafia gg), maaaybe hoshiro or trigger but those are backup backups, and not my focus.

As for the Town power roles, I've seen some hints here and there and certainly tend for some ppl to naturally have more "alleged" info than us, and yet not based on anything public, so it had to be from night? But then again I see mikey condos rly asking sin about being vig, sin asking about roleblocker and cop (dnt quote me on that forgot player name and on phone), so u can see that there's a lot of finger pointing and ppl asking others if they claimed.... And here is where I tell all trolls to hold their piece (looking at u assassin). If u troll when we're down in info and genuinely trying to see if we can collect more data, and u troll us, it will definitely be the end of a town life, usually yours, because u can see everyone on fucking high alert.

So after my last statement I ask assassin:WHAT IN THE NAME OF JUPITER'S COOK ARE U SAYING TO MIKEY?

- - - Updated - - -

Also PR? Mikey I'm assuming u saying power role? Lol for a sec I thought it was an assassin typo until u wrote it again
    PR = Power Role. A generic claim. I.e. in a C9 game were the PR's are cop and doc/bomb/ ect. A bomb dosnt want to out they are bomb, so they say PR or doc or somthing.
    Which reminds me, An off the current subject point id like to make. Alot of you have this "lynch liars" policy. However, sometimes, a townie needs to lie to bait and trap maf. I.e. being a bomb and lying by claiming doc.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, i want assasian to speak. Id also like everyone else to share there thoughts on this current situation.
    Personal reform

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Id also like everyone else to share there thoughts on this current situation.
    *Zambi's noose twists in the breeze revealing an ominous expression*

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    PR = Power Role. A generic claim. I.e. in a C9 game were the PR's are cop and doc/bomb/ ect. A bomb dosnt want to out they are bomb, so they say PR or doc or somthing.
    Which reminds me, An off the current subject point id like to make. Alot of you have this "lynch liars" policy. However, sometimes, a townie needs to lie to bait and trap maf. I.e. being a bomb and lying by claiming doc.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, i want assasian to speak. Id also like everyone else to share there thoughts on this current situation.
    I have too many "what-if" situations that are probably very, very wrong.