• I

7 58.33%
  • Im an idiot

5 41.67%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS RE pop

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Unhappy View Post
    it takes zero skill to be a maxed vaga,

hah...hahahaha....hahahahahahhaa......hahhahahahah ahahaahah.... hah..hahaa...ha...haaa...hah... im done.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    hah...hahahaha....hahahahahahhaa......hahhahahahah ahahaahah.... hah..hahaa...ha...haaa...hah... im done.
    Feel free to laugh, but I just joined the server playing a level 0 race and someone comes in and immediately joins as a maxed out vaga... I really dont consider that skillful.

And just to clarify, to get to a maxed out vaga takes skill, playing it 1v1 or in a mostly empty server doesn't.

3. Default

also the tomes5 /tomes10 command is broken.

4. Default

Now that I finally got a lot of website updates and other shit behind me expect wcs to finally fucking get updates out and changes often. I have actually been thinking of restructuring how xp is leveled. This could involve spacing the levels more between races and increasing each races max levels along with a non linear scale for leveling races.

5. Default

I voted I'm an idiot because its funnier. I'm all for resetting everything except for Raps!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.

6. Default

Zero! That stuff is all well and good but I personally think the largest thing right now is when there are very few people on the server and several of them are new and someone switches to human, vaga, spidy, santa, jack, die xonvert (though less common) or such everyone leaves.

I also have another idea that might bring some interest back into the server--I'll have to catch you on steam to brainstorm it out if you have time.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

7. Default

Why don't you just share with the class Pass? This is a discussion forum after all.

Let's discuss the pros and cons of your ideas.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

8. Default

There is absolutely no incentive to play WCS anymore. No new races despite "race development." The same maps are played all of the time, so much that 10 minutes of WCS feels the same as playing 24/7 iceworld for weeks on end.

I remember when the prospect of EVA being reintroduced was viable and was looking forward to the continued implementation of new races but now seeing people post new race ideas is fucking hilarious. How do they not realize they are just pissing in the wind?

How many times has someone suggested that simple changes would aid in recovering the server population only to be placated by pipe dreams.
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 08-28-2014 at 11:26 AM.

No but I do like the idea of reseting.

Just not mass reset.

Is there currently a way for a player to reset them selves?
    I dont think the issue is new players n9t having any races but rather new players who just suck at css in general. Im by no means good but I was persistent and got better. I had an incentive to continue past the dredge, I even held the top 10 until I left for my deployment.

A bit of balance work like what suggested, a way for players to reset there stats and xp, and incentives that keep people coming back for more. I.e. events like I used to do. wcs drinking game... look that shit up breh.
    Personal reform

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    wcs drinking game... look that shit up breh.
    "yo dawg..."

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.