Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Races question

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kionay View Post
    solution: learn how to code the source plugins for the game and help ZERO balance/remake the races

there, now was that so hard? :P
    I have already suggested that to him.
    Zero is very cautious and likes to do all the coding himself so that he follows his own standards, which is perfectly understandable. If I had something good going I would not want other people fucking shit up, you know, if I had free time.

And besides, zero has had years and years of experience in optimizing this, I guess I get a bit Overwhelmed when thinking about how easy it is to fuck up smthn or not be as well rounded.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Molecule is one of the best races for CT on dolls. Just got to duck and weave and get to that bomb! It'd be easier if a smoke grenade wouldn't glitch in the house.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Molecule is one of the best races for CT on dolls. Just got to duck and weave and get to that bomb! It'd be easier if a smoke grenade wouldn't glitch in the house.
    Its less worse for CT than T...
    But at the same time. Add 1 human camping in some fucked up corner in China, and has even the slightest vision if the bed and u wont be able to walk 2 steps without either getting bashed to death or having to pop ur shield...wasting precious tick toc time

And that molecule thing is only that gd to defuse that bomb... Unless u are camping in CT spawn or vents or t spawn and not doing ur objective..

I'm sure there are ways u can use molecule just like Athena and etc...
    But u cannot tell me that it has the same luxury of life as a human... On any map.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

CT - Vagalion tele properly to defuse bomb on the ONLY BOMBSITE THAT MAP HAS TO OFFER

T - Vagalion Teles in properly to plant bomb on the ONLY BOMBSITE THAT MAP HAS TO OFFER to glitch it and plant infront of house instead

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Default

Wolf, anyone can glitch plant the bomb in front of the house so you know. You just have to stand in the correct location. That plant isn't even great to do since it makes it easier to get to the bomb as well as smoke it for cover. Not that anyone really covers their defuse with smoke on WCS, but you could do so.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

my point is that its the ONLY BOMBSITE THAT MAP HAS TO OFFER. At least the de_rats bathroom map offers a toilet or a towel to blow up.
    Last edited by Wolfenstinger; 01-04-2015 at 10:56 AM. Reason: because he's clan [@cyber]

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews