Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Please remove the admin override for voice chat

1. Default

newbie may not have known. I wouldnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

I only did it for zm. will look into this issue when I am back in town.

3. Default

Those mic spammers are the worst

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    E.X: !sm wheaties
    Too Funny

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I only did it for zm. will look into this issue when I am back in town.
    !sm command works in GG as well.

Ex: !sm wheaties worked well for 99% of the GG players. The other 1% was wheaties himself.

6. Default

Since when did Steam mute not work on admins or doesn't it work only for non-admins? I've used it several times when admins just spam shit.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

7. Default

!sm should work on any player. Even admins.
    Ex: !sm wheaties

8. Default

You can also disable voice in CS:S. Just be sure to unbind they mic key or else when you press it you enable voice again.

The playerlist way to mute people should also work.

Finally, I'd recommend posting the demo under admin abuse. Just because he is admin doesn't mean he can break the rules. It's one thing if you were trash talkin back and it was all in good fun and it is a completely different story for him to just be belligerent and a douche when all you asked was why you couldn't mute him.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

9. Default

WTF is newbie?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    E.X: !sm wheaties
    I laughed way too hard at that... well, I didn't actually laugh but i blew air out of my nostrils pretty hard.