Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Rawr | 10/1/2014

1. Default

100% is also pushing it. You are not helping. The app is still better than most.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

2. Default

csgo is poaching players and admins from ibis...i mean, look at me. i guess nobody who plays csgo can be a part of ibis. sad times.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    100% is also pushing it. You are not helping. The app is still better than most.
    Must have been an admin for at least 9 months total.
    Must have had admin for 3 consecutive months prior to applying.
    Must currently have admin.
    Can not have been on probation or had powers removed in any of the last 9 months.
    Can not have any guilty verdicts of abuse of any kind in the last 3 months.
    You can only apply if and when there is a slot available. If you do not get in you must reapply every time a new spot opens.

Meets all the requirements that I see...
    And is a decent admin to boot.

Ricos comment really just rubbed me the wrong way more then anything. You guys let Cyber in for christs sake, and honestly he was a great choice, but he had the same "issue" that rico is complaining about.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

She's a good admin and is good at catching hackers which is what ULA needs so the fact that she plays on another server shouldn't matter as she still does good work on IBIS.

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr View Post
    Mut has not gone in an IBIS server and told players to go to his server. He asks his friends on his steam list to play on his server.
    This however the same can't be said about other GGC people as IBIS regulars have been messaging me that people have been advertising the GGC server on our server.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    This however the same can't be said about other GGC people as IBIS regulars have been messaging me that people have been advertising the GGC server on our server.
    This was just in regards to mut. Also, I was never aware of other GGC members advertising in the IBIS servers. but I will be sure to advise all GGC members not to advertise in the IBIS servers.

6. Default

I really wish zero would add a skill set rule in there. I mean, these people do vote perm. I guess clan can do the job of reversal in certain cases. Ehh. The rest of this shit though, I could care less minus the advertising.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

7. Default

Who amongst us hasn't at some point in the past formed a new clan or two out of an existing group. (Like dat shit Haunts used to run)
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

8. Default

loyalty counts a lot for me. Time will tell who's truly loyal and dedicated here. The fact that your ibis time has trailed off since the 13th, which is when you went to GGC speaks volumes with me.

Listen, I'm a fair person and my opinion of the matter could change based on evidence but for now, my opinion of the matter stands.

I absolutely detest the fact that some of you are insinuating that I believe that if someone plays anywhere other than ibis then they are somehow bad. That simply isn't the case. There is a motivation behind what Mutt is doing.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    loyalty counts a lot for me. Time will tell who's truly loyal and dedicated here. The fact that your ibis time has trailed off since the 13th, which is when you went to GGC speaks volumes with me.
    a whole two days of less activity brings her loyalty into question? coming from a guy who goes (went?) months without logging into game or making a forum post? surely thou dost jest...
    Last edited by brett friggin favre; 11-15-2014 at 10:23 PM.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post

Listen, I'm a fair person and my opinion of the matter could change based on evidence but for now, my opinion of the matter stands.

a whole two days of less activity brings her loyalty into question? coming from a guy who goes (went?) months without logging into game or making a forum post? surely thou dost jest...
    Sorry for accidentally editing your post instead of quoting it. I'm a bit intoxitated .

I'm not going to let you hold my work and home schedule against me. We can't all play counter-strike when we want.

We'll see what the future brings. Like I said, loyalty counts a lot for me and running off to a new and directly competing server that the owner is actively poaching players from our servers off of speaks volumes to me. I realize the GG server don't mean shit to you, Brett, since you never play there. It means something to me and I don't like seeing anyone trying to ruin it.