Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: retarded admins

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rawrr View Post
    When you're wearing the uniform(tag) you're on duty, sometimes you're needed in another department(server), and as an employee(admin), when on duty you need to do whats expected of you.
    I'm pretty sure employees get paid by their employer to do their job, not the other way around.

2. Default

You won't get your admin revoked, the most you'll get is a warning and being on the "list"

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by respork pls View Post
    I'm sorry that this event happened, and that I fucked up with my admin privelages. As a player, I saw many other admins (not going to specify) do it. At that point I really wanted to help this server, but I saw the slapping as a privelage, a boost for admins since they're doing their job. After getting it I figured out by an admin that it is not allowed. I continued to abuse my power with the slapping even then. I'm extremely sorry that this event occured. But as for the GG part, he came on before asking for an admin. As a senior I did not want to leave so I thought another admin would go and take care of it. He then came back a while later and came to rant saying "I hope you enjoy losing your admin" and other shit like that. Other players and admins started to mimic him in a very childish voice or start teasing him. But before any of that happened I asked an admin to go to the Gun Game server, but obviously I was ignored. It was my first time being a senior and I didn't want to lose it early. It's childish that I thought this, and mainly it was cause I attempted 3 times (when before I gathered 20) to fill up the server. I used maps that were popular and fun to play. And then came sorrento, one of the most hated, yet popular maps. On this map, I figured it's especially useful to use the slapping command. If any punishments were to be given I would like all the blame to be put on me. I am the core reason of this thread, therefore I must take responsibility of my actions. And If my admin powers were to be revoked, I would like to say sorry to jimmay, for giving me a grand chance of being an admin on a fine server.
    Live and learn my dude. We all done it. Don't beat yourself up. Learn from it.
    Don't follow what other admins do when it comes to slaps etc.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by sup View Post
    I'm pretty sure employees get paid by their employer to do their job, not the other way around.
    I'm just voicing my opinion on how i see things.
    I treat it as a job and when im wearing the tag i do what is expected of an admin, no someone who just bought it to do what they want.