Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: can someone unrestrict me

1. Default

Wrong format.

/thread closed.

2. Default

Here's what I'd suggest doing: post a new thread here (link), follow the format in Zero's stickied post at the top, include the demo file as an attachment and cite the tick mark where the restriction happened. Or you could try adding the admin on Steam and asking him to remove the restriction himself. Only a clan member or the admin who gave the eban has the authority to lift it.

Respork is new and has already admitted to (and apologized for) abusing admin, not that it means anything now ... sigh. Can you post the demo so we can review it.

Quote Originally Posted by respork pls View Post
    I'm sorry that this event happened, and that I fucked up with my admin privelages. ... I continued to abuse my power with the slapping even then. I'm extremely sorry that this event occured.
    Last edited by I'm a zambi; 01-03-2015 at 01:24 AM.

4. Default

I submitted it to the un ban thread where papi said to http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...ted-from-items
    also--you guys wanna add me on steam in case anything arises in the future? (nyyanks9427)

5. Default

I'm going to start banning admins item usage that don't report it everytime one of these threads come up. Maybe that will help.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

You won't do it steamer