Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: can someone unrestrict me

1. Default can someone unrestrict me

Can someone please unrestrict me in the zombie mode? I think the admin that restricted me just did it because I accidentally used the ammo too early in that map with the tiki boss guy where you defend at the bridge. It's really annoying because I like playing the potter map but now can't even use wands. The admins that were on and other people agreed that I'm pretty awesome at using wands in that map and this just takes a lot of fun out of it -- and also that the only way to turn it off was to post here. I'm on this server pretty often and am probably in the top 90 players. I most likely won't check this thread for quite a while so if you could just fix it that would be great. Steam name is O'Malley and I gave my steam ID when I signed up for this account.

2. Default

When were you restricted and who restricted you?

3. Default

I believe it was yesterday--no idea who it was that did it. He gave me no warning or explanation for it
    All I know is that I was able to pick up wands in potter 2 days ago and not I can't, so the only time I can imagine I would have bee restricted was during that map yesterday which I explained above
    you're ranked 1 in zombies...guessing you're papi racist?

Hmm, I can say I'm fairly certain you're a legitimate player. Whoever rage-restricted you probably did it unjustifiably, but if you can find the demo and post it here, we can take a look at it.

(Link to the demo website - you have to find the map and time of your restriction, preferably with a tick mark)

5. Default

Yeah I second that. he's really good with wands ^.~

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by omalley View Post
    I believe it was yesterday--no idea who it was that did it. He gave me no warning or explanation for it
    All I know is that I was able to pick up wands in potter 2 days ago and not I can't, so the only time I can imagine I would have bee restricted was during that map yesterday which I explained above
    you're ranked 1 in zombies...guessing you're papi racist?
    Yup.

For whatever it's worth, I can also vouch for this player. Admins aren't required to give warnings or explain themselves when restricting a player from items but they are supposed to report the restriction in a certain stickied thread on the admin subforum, which hasn't had any activity since October. If we could get back to using that again it would make dealing with stuff like this a lot easier.

7. Default

Im looking through the demos buy literally cant even remember the name of the map--It starts off in a forest, where you are in a helicopter and have to jump down. Then you defend on top of a building and have to go defeat the first stone boss. Who then explodes on the ground and that is where the special gun is. Then you defend across the bridge made of trees, run through houses, through water, then defend waiting for the helicopter. Anyone?

8. Default

ze_predator_ultimate_v3

Yeah, that sounds EXACTLY like Predator. Do you know around what time and on which day you were ebanned? That would really narrow down the possibilities.

10. Default

Wow I actually found it. It took forever to find out how to play those .dem files.
    It was respork -- I've never seen his name before from the game on 1/1/15 5:28:00 PM