Thread: admin abuse

1. Default admin abuse

on 1/20/2015, i was playing on one of your server zombie mods, and just decided to make some funny noise untill this admin name aero decided to ban me for no reason i didnt do any thing wrong i knew the rules i wasnt spaming my mic, and she decide to ban me for 10 minute, even though there was some people spaming their mic and she didnt bother to ban them i think aero was using her admin power a little to much so please do something about it before she does it again

2. Default

Wrong format
    Wrong section

Try again next time.

Also it was Aero who banned you for 10 minutes. On a side note, why is she using her powers without her tag on???

3. Default

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/for.../7-Admin-Abuse

Post it there and follow the format in Zero's stickied thread.
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : my god u are the monster not the zombies
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : lol fu u
    ~ said shortly after being stuck in a cade and killed

4. Default

Funny noises? People have different ideas of what is funny to them, and let alone noises. You disrupted gameplay. You deserved it. Spamming in voice chat isn't the only thing that results in a kick or ban.

5. Default

This is in the wrong area so it will be closed soon. Then again why ban anyone for mic spam in zm? if that's the case I could ban 30 in an hour.
    Also (no demo) but if she didn't have her tag on, doesn't really matter what he did. Its all on Ronnie to prove that it was abuse tho.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Anon View Post
    Funny noises? People have different ideas of what is funny to them, and let alone noises. You disrupted gameplay. You deserved it. Spamming in voice chat isn't the only thing that results in a kick or ban.
    I really doubt you've fully read the rules.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Evil View Post
    I really doubt you've fully read the rules.
    I am aware that the action taken against Ronnie was done incorrectly. All I'm saying is that he or she should not have been trying to disrupt gameplay by making supposedly "funny" noises through voice chat.

8. Default

Yeah, we don't tolerate mic spam at ibis. Not at all.
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : my god u are the monster not the zombies
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : lol fu u
    ~ said shortly after being stuck in a cade and killed

9. Default

Alls ronnie did was make some weird ass noise and aero thought it was disrespect against fatal so she went ape shit and banned ronnie, lmao it was pretty funny

- - - Updated - - -

But was not wearing the tag :/
    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That's how about how far as we got.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Core View Post
    Alls ronnie did was make some weird ass noise and aero thought it was disrespect against fatal so she went ape shit and banned ronnie, lmao it was pretty funny

- - - Updated - - -

But was not wearing the tag :/
    It's funny because I did say before that she need to wear the tag.