• Warn

4 26.67%
  • No Action

6 40.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Racist ibis.a | 2/14/2015 8:53:00 pm | steam_0:1:79929

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by smallpeas View Post
    So jumping up and down now constitutes wanting to get knifed? I appreciate your confidence in my precision 'intentional' aiming to land in that location after a random knife.
    well yes, jumping up and down spamming your parachute with your back to a human is generally considered poor etiquette for a zombie. they're supposed to...ya know.....get brains and shit.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

2. Default

In the end...smallpeas..you could have easily just ztele'd out or just jumped down. But you went ahead and prenuked. You deserve the ban for abusing as well.
    All useless tho...as this thread is about racist.

As for being on topic...
    Racist intentionally knifed the zombie up. As you can tell by his up knife movement. Definitely aimed in that direction too.
    Could have easily knifed parallel to the wall as well as just looking at his back and knifing.

I want to say Racist deserves either a warn or a one day ban.
    I would also like to see what Xerenix says, as he has more experience with the history of the zombie admins/players/abuses.

3. Default

Let's be realistic here: Why would racist intentionally knife a zombie to the pre-nuke spot when he just got off a ban?

4. Default

Then tell me. Why would he knife upwards in the direction of the prenuke spot? Why not be normal and knife straight?

- - - Updated - - -

Just because someone gets out of jail does not mean they're not going to break the law again. Just saying...

- - - Updated - - -

Either way. I'd like to hear Xerenix's input on this matter.

5. Default

He says he tried to knife him onto the platform, not the pre-nuke spot.

Everyone breaks the law, including you.

6. Default

Well..I won't agree nor deny that last statement..

For now, I'm leaning towards warn. It was only once. If he did it a couple times then that'd be different.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Evil View Post
    Let's be realistic here: Why would racist intentionally knife a zombie to the pre-nuke spot when he just got off a ban?
    because he's an idiot. the fact that he was banned in the first place is a testament to that.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

8. Default

Speaking of idiots, whatever happened to that ULA who wasted years of his life doing unpaid grunt work here because he was too dumb to pick up on the fact that the entire ibis clan basically thinks he's a loser and would never approve his clan app? Oh, and he still comes here to troll because he has nothing better to do with his time. Yeah, I wish I was as smart as that guy.
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : my god u are the monster not the zombies
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : lol fu u
    ~ said shortly after being stuck in a cade and killed

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sup View Post
    Speaking of idiots, whatever happened to that ULA who wasted years of his life doing unpaid grunt work here because he was too dumb to pick up on the fact that the entire ibis clan basically thinks he's a loser and would never approve his clan app? Oh, and he still comes here to troll because he has nothing better to do with his time. Yeah, I wish I was as smart as that guy.
    Shots fired.

10. Default

This brings zm to an impass though. Right now it's the wild west where anything goes. If we continue to let it run free, we will end up fighting the same issues. However, if we tighten the reigns to the point where admins are afraid to even have a bind, we would lose alot of the population. So what is there to do?