Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Freemason 04-20-15 time: dont know i am not on the ban list.

1. Default Freemason 04-20-15 time: dont know i am not on the ban list.

Freemason 04-20-15 time: dont know i am not on the ban list.
    Name in Game: Freemason
    Steam-ID: Steam_0:0:71883091
    Who banned you: I dont know, i am not in the ban list
    When: April 20 2015
    Where: Zombie server
    Why banned: I have no idea. I think its because we were on sorrento and they were talking about people knifing zombie to the end. And i was close to the beginning on the roof, since we had parachute, i only shot zombie with my scot when they came of the grass ladder or if they would stand on the roof so they could get launch i would shot there foot so that it would only shot them off the roof but not launch them far. But one off them for some reason got launch a bit far and went close to the end since he had a parachute.
    Link to ban:

2. Default

Zm has been having trouble with ppl trying to get humans tagged on purpose lately so I can see how you would get banned.
    Since your not on SourceBans I have no idea whats going on. What does it say when you try to join?

If you can guess around the you where on Sorrento today I could watch the demo for ya? Go here and look and see if the maps ring a bell:
    ftp://zm.ibisgaming.com/

Looks like Sorrento was playing at: 4am,6am,9am,1130am,130pm,3pm, and 530pm. If the ban was today.

3. Default

It tells me : You have been banned from this server.

4. Default

Im watching the demo now but your on the 530pm demo.

5. Default

humm kind of new with the demo thing what does it do if i am on the 530pm demo ? all i know is that i was on sorrento when i got ban, and that nobody told me anything before banning me, one zombie was actually asking me to knife him to the end and i was tipping no but before i could send it i go ban.

6. Default

Found it, 76k you were banned for like 1440 mins by Chirs ibis.a
    2015-04-20_00001.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Yea idk if you were trying to do it on purpose or not but never shoot zombies in the direction of humans. It will be considered Team Killing.
    As far as your ban, I didn't see no warning either. Also even if you where warned you should have been slayed or kicked first.
    Last edited by $Money$; 04-20-2015 at 09:43 PM.

7. Default

I was told to, without hesitation, to resort to a ban by a clan member.
    However, I should have been reasonable and given him a warning, but that's difficult to do because the sole purpose of going on that roof is to team kill. The majority of those who go there equip themselves with scouts and headshot zombies over to the other side of the map where the majority of CTs defend.
    Yes, you are able to go up there without parachutes being enabled.
    As a result, Ts, the zombies, win 3-7 rounds and therefore knockback is increased. People say, "But I shot his feet." But because knockback has been increased, shooting the feet with a scout also knock them back at great distances, including the P90.
    Regarding Freemason, I have already spoken to him and everything has been resolved.

8. Default

Are you still banned from the servers?

9. Default

Chris. Warn, slay, kick, ban. Nothing else unless I specifically tell you.

- - - Updated - - -

Chris, add me on steam so I can tell you how much of an autist you are.

10. Default

How many fucking Chris's do we have? The craziest shit is that there's more than 1 Whitey.
    Is this the same Chris that was abusing powers last time?

Also -- it seems some bans don't report to sourcebans for an unknown reason from multiple admins on the zombie server. But it's good that you helped us pinpoint it in the right direction to get it resolved quicker.