Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: @ Papi Racist

1. Default

I feel like most of the time I try to coach the team in escape maps there are a good few people that listen but then there are the downies and probably foreign cunts that just don't listen the amount of listeners to retards is about 4 to 1 of course they all get tagged then it's an uphill battle for that map it's the same scenario every fucking day. What makes it worse is there is only limited regulars left to help out aside from the retards we have the rank whore faggots who intentionally kill themselves to become zombie so then he can fuck the whole round up and you pieces of shit know who you are. I'll finish this rant off by saying yes racist and peas and a few other regulars trolled a little bit the trolling started because they had their admin taken away for bullshit reasons even mine was taken away for a few slaps we get fucked over yet there are many admins right now that have abused the fuck out of their powers abuse threads are made and absolutely nothing happens. With all this I don't think I'll be around anymore GTA V is where it's at now I can stomp out a black guy like racist because it's funny ��

2. Default

Your privileges were taken away because you proved you would not listen or follow simple rules. How many warnings and chances did I give about the slap thing? Far too many. The complaint about many admins abusing and not getting in trouble is bullshit.

FYI, bans are the punishment right now because ZERO is not around to do anything once again.

3. Default

Once again, all racist needs to do is message me on steam to remove the perma.

4. Default

Scribs I respect you but I won't be on ibis anymore our admin was taken away why wasn't kings? Anons? Yankees? Whiteys? They can get away with it and we can't makes perfect sense. But I don't need a response I guess people just get free passes.

5. Default

No, they are not getting a free pass. We are waiting on ZERO to remove their admin. He is unable to do much because he is in Japan. That goes for yankee, king, anon, and gwhitey. The bans are my temporary solution to deal with this.

6. Default

rip ibis zm. 2007-2015
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 04-24-2015 at 10:03 AM.

7. Default

Fixed that for you. It is temporary, you will all come back soon enough.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Fixed that for you. It is temporary, you will all come back soon enough.
    whoops my mistake. thanks for fixing that for me

don't worry. im done with the community. i have no intention of coming back when the clan shits on everyone daily.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Evil View Post

don't worry. im done with the community. i have no intention of coming back when the clan shits on everyone daily.
    Young nigga preach. #RIPIBIS #CSGO

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Evil View Post

Basically, all summed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.