Name in Game:{PR} M0j0j0_j0 Dickbutt.Ibis.A
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:19519601
    Who banned you: Scribble
    When: 04-26-15 15:03
    Where: Web Ban
    Why banned: Admin Abuse
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...Abuse?p=197638
    Other/Reason to unban:

A screenshot of me slapping myself is not enough evidence to warrant a 2d ban. I will not lie that I slapped myself, but it was out of good fun, I never delay or slap myself to the end of map, I was simply slapping myself on top of a ledge, Which I've seen all other admins do repeatedly. I didn't abuse admin and slap individuals off of the map or freeze people. As for Money's "Warning" he shoots me messages in game saying that I'm was tking because I was defending myself on top of the building on sorrento. This system seems very flawed where we have Admin who want to tattle so they can become higher level admins without providing any real back story to this situation and we have other admin who are never even on the server taking the word of these suck ups because it is convenient and then finally you lock the post so that the accused can't even face their accusers. ]

I like to think I'm a pretty favorable admin on the Zombie mod unlike these other admins who people don't even know exist. I keep the game going and lively, I give the people what they enjoy, good o'l fun without monopolizing the time to play maps that I want, unlike other admins. I don't restart servers in the middle of games because I want to be senior admin and go on a power trip like other admins... I play and have fun and this recent "Crack Down" on admins for "Abusing" Is going to kill the server.

2. Default

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...regular-admins

Read this, don't use admin commands, especially the ones that give you an advantage over other players. Other admins should not be slapping themselves, I have been making a point of this for months.

- - - Updated - - -

Punishing admins for breaking rules or abusing admin is not going to kill the server. Admins abusing their privileges is what will kill the server.

3. Default

I have never once used admin commands to give myself an advantage over other player, whether it be per round or in general. I got to the end of the map, with the reset of the humans, and I wanted to get on the roof where I had previously seen another admin. I slapped myself up as I had seen many other admins do in the past. When the zombies caught up with us I jumped down and died like a normal player. I did not delay, I did not prenuke, I did not have an unfair advantage.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not saying removing abusive admins such as Papi Racist will have a negative impact, I'm saying putting in charge little power hungry children is going to kill the server.

4. Default

Do not abuse the slap command again. The two day ban was to encourage you to come here. Ban lowered.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by m0j0j0 View Post
    As for Money's "Warning" he shoots me messages in game saying that I'm was tking because I was defending myself on top of the building on sorrento. This system seems very flawed where we have Admin who want to tattle so they can become higher level admins without providing any real back story to this situation and we have other admin who are never even on the server taking the word of these suck ups because it is convenient and then finally you lock the post so that the accused can't even face their accusers.
    Yes, I want to tattle so I can become ULA, You got me.