First of all this issue was explained to you. In fact, more than once.. Both by me and Psychedelic on the server. And you actually replied to me with audio and said: "Ok, I understand".. I remember clearly.

So I'll be very straight forward and tell you that what you are trying to do here with this thread very much looks like you are fishing for an angle to actually create a loophole so you can avoid the mission objective while playing in Pub.

Regardless, I'll stay positive and I will take the affirmative once more and explain here again one LAST time..

1- Not every rule has to be in the General Rules Section. Not every rule has to be written. You can follow your common sense. What I mean by this is this:

Pub is a mission-oriented server. Which means both sides has to be "actively pursuing the mission objective". For the map dust2, its planting/defusing the bomb. The game implements a rotation system placing the bomb to a different player every round. This is made on purpose so every player in the game, at some point, start the round carrying the ''responsibility'' of planting.. Right from the start..

So; use your common sense. If you are the one with the bomb at round start, dropping the bomb on purpose is literally AVOIDING the mission objective on purpose.. Simple as that..

Thats actually exactly what you described in your post too.. You just want to have it your way.. This is what you said in short: The map is dust2, I want to scout so I drop the bomb.

The answer is: DON'T.

2- There is a case where you can drop the bomb purposefully. That case being; a teammate asks you for the bomb and you agree to give it.. Other than that, if you are alive, if you start the round with the bomb, pursue the mission objective.

3- I think you misunderstood Whitey's thread or you wanted to.. I suggest you read it again considering the fact that the term "dropping the bomb" is both used in when player dies, he "drops the bomb"; and also while player is alive, he ''drops the bomb'' on purpose.. The former and the latter are completely different things..

When Whitey wrote:
''If you dropped the bomb when all of your team is alive, it is with teamwork that they use their eyes to see the bomb dropped on radar.''
He is referring to the bomb carrier dying and dropping the bomb; and after that point his teammates has to search for it and find it and plant it..
In nowhere of Whitey's reply there is an affirmation to your request of ''DROPPING THE BOMB ON PURPOSE"

Summary:

1-Do not drop the bomb while you are alive.
2-Actively pursue the mission objective when you are playing on Pub.
3-Stop trying to exploit this subject.

As a last personal suggestion; if you want to play on Pub and camp then chose the defending side according to map. Be a CT in defuse maps and be a T in hostage maps. So until the affirmative action is taken by the opposite team, you will have all the time in the world to scout or awp..

Best Regards