Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Admin-only nominations.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    What also could help is the nomination list. If we were to put the new maps at the first of the list instead of the end those would be played more. Same goes with GG as well.
    The newest? Why not the most played get put last? Either one of those should work pretty well:
    1. Put nominations above random, with the least played first and most played last
    2. Ignore nominations and put the least played maps on top and so on.
    Buy admin so you can add "ibis.a" to your name. Dont worry, you wont be the first one.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    Okay, Money first.. this mod is vital, because you can create an environment where maps are less over-played and make a weekend only map without needing to create an event to beat it. lets face it playing harry potter so much destroyed the map that everyone trolls when were on there, that wouldnt be the case if it isnt played as much as it is.

and zero what i mean is that is it possible for you to add certain maps to the admin-nomination menu that players cannot view, i do like the reserved slot idea, although if youre going to customize that, you might as well add a couple more things to it and bump it up to $5 a month.

Also zero, i believe that we agreed that enabling the !zmarket system would mess up Zombie-Cade maps.. but its also important that players have 2 grenades on ze.. is it possible that we can have a smoke grenade have the same effect as a grenade and therefore allowing us to carry to grenades for ze?
    See: https://trello.com/c/vv5CQJnz/1-time-distortion-nades

Use this link if you join trello: https://trello.com/zeroibis/recommend
    Last edited by ZERO; 05-02-2015 at 09:15 AM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by YoYoYOnnY View Post
    What about
    Code:
    sm_nominate_adminonly <1|0>
    ?
    What file is that option in?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by $Money$ View Post
    What also could help is the nomination list. If we were to put the new maps at the first of the list instead of the end those would be played more. Same goes with GG as well.
    That can be done easily I just add new maps to the beginning of the map file rather than the end. I made this card to remind me the next time I do this for ZM at least: https://trello.com/c/v1Q1a5QV/11-add...an-end-of-list

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by YoYoYOnnY View Post
    The newest? Why not the most played get put last? Either one of those should work pretty well:
    1. Put nominations above random, with the least played first and most played last
    2. Ignore nominations and put the least played maps on top and so on.
    I believe this would require a mod.

6. Default

also please use this link to sigh up for trello: https://trello.com/zeroibis/recommend

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    What file is that option in?
    No I ment as a command, something like
    Code:
    sm_nominate_adminonly_toggle
    . maybe it could change a variable using sql or something.
    I believe this would require a mod.
    Yeah...
    also please use this link to sigh up for trello: https://trello.com/zeroibis/recommend
    ok.
    Buy admin so you can add "ibis.a" to your name. Dont worry, you wont be the first one.

8. Default

Well for one.. All maps should be in alphabetical order not sorted by date added and certainly not by most played and least played, leave the most played and least played system for the increased nomination length to every 10 maps.

the problem with this system is not that we need grenades to hold zombies.. grenades deal more damage on bosses and i don't think that if we create time distortion grenades it will affect the bosses.
    Last edited by euronews; 05-02-2015 at 10:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    Well for one.. All maps should be in alphabetical order not sorted by date added and certainly not by most played and least played, leave the most played and least played system for the increased nomination length to every 10 maps.

the problem with this system is not that we need grenades to hold zombies.. grenades deal more damage on bosses and i don't think that if we create time distortion grenades it will affect the bosses.
    Remember that this will also shorten burn times so I could then give more fire nades for example without it being a big issue. I wonder if I can get it to let me have a 4th nade type that is high explosive and just deals a lot of dmg... (more than the default nade)

10. Default

Remember that this will also shorten burn times so I could then give more fire nades for example without it being a big issue. I wonder if I can get it to let me have a 4th nade type that is high explosive and just deals a lot of dmg... (more than the default nade)
    The highly explosive nades sound like a good idea considering the autism levels when fighting bosses it would make it easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.