Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: ZM development.

1. Default

pF's zclasses all had equal knockback, even the deform. Our deform has much less knockback than anyother zclass.. As for poison that is the biggest BS zclass ever, all you need to do is strafe and use its insane knockback to fly straight at humans. Plus the huge jump
    Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    That's how about how far as we got.

2. Default

zero, can you make the nominations in alphabetical order.. the new system sucks its too hard to find maps you want nominated.. also please remove poison and fast zombies from ze.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    zero, can you make the nominations in alphabetical order.. the new system sucks its too hard to find maps you want nominated.
    He said he was gonna fix it when he gets back.

4. Default

we can't play half the maps because of poison.. like isengard theres a door to block the zombies when humans are running poisons can jump right over it
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

5. Default

It ruins some cade maps too, like Highschool or Beachstrike, where there are spots normally accessible only by parachute that the stupid shitty poison can jump to easily and ruin them.
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : my god u are the monster not the zombies
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : lol fu u
    ~ said shortly after being stuck in a cade and killed

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sup View Post
    It ruins some cade maps too, like Highschool or Beachstrike, where there are spots normally accessible only by parachute that the stupid shitty poison can jump to easily and ruin them.
    well zm is complete different story..

7. Default

Wait so the real reason people want zmarket is so they can exploit it to avoid reloading...??? I mean not only is exploiting against the rules even when I did get around to turning on zmarket I would make it so that any such exploits are impossible in the first place.

If the real issue is reload times on ze maps I can manipulate reload times to whatever I want. Not to mention that is way less load on the server and less crash risky than having people making a gun collection on the ground from z maketing a ton of weapons.

Maybe I could even make an ability where humans press a bind key and they get faster reload for X time.

8. Default

^ I like that idea.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Wait so the real reason people want zmarket is so they can exploit it to avoid reloading...??? I mean not only is exploiting against the rules even when I did get around to turning on zmarket I would make it so that any such exploits are impossible in the first place.

If the real issue is reload times on ze maps I can manipulate reload times to whatever I want. Not to mention that is way less load on the server and less crash risky than having people making a gun collection on the ground from z maketing a ton of weapons.

Maybe I could even make an ability where humans press a bind key and they get faster reload for X time.
    Buying guns with the zmarket still costs money. i.e. an m249 costs $5750, so if you buy one at spawn with max $ of $16000 you're left with $10250, which would only be enough to buy one more m249 before the current round ends. The zmarket is more useful for buying extra nades, which in my experience has always been limited to 1 or 2 extras on every zmarket-enabled server.
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : my god u are the monster not the zombies
    *DEAD* [SF]Rios( . Y . ) : lol fu u
    ~ said shortly after being stuck in a cade and killed

10. Default

But why not just give users extra nades to start with then...