Name in Game: Haarp
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:22475043
    Who banned you: Automatic
    When: 6-4-15, 2:30PM EST
    Where: ZMod
    Why banned: +left/+right bind
    Link to ban: Can't locate

Hello,

I admin'd here as Osiris for a few years back around 2009. I played a ton of gungame and zmod. Recently I started learning to surf. I have a cfg with some commands geared toward surfing. Sensitivity, respawn binds, and +left and +right binds. I forgot to load my default config before playing some zombie mod. I loaded into Sorrento Escape and began parastrafing and accidentally clicked q which was bound to +left.

I was completely unaware that was a bannable offense. I'm not sure if I'm perma banned or just temp, but I would like it lifted as it was a complete accident and misunderstanding.

I apologize for the lackluster attempt at formatting too, I was too impulsive and didn't check for stickies. Sorry!

Thank you!
    Last edited by wheeler9691; 06-04-2015 at 01:40 PM.
    I possess far too much awesome for the preceding comment to be incorrect in any way.

2. Default

I put in your steam id and no bans are coming up??

3. Default

I gave your ID a 1 minute ban to see if you were already banned in the system; but you were not.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...475043&Submit=
    Try connecting to the server directly.

connect zm.ibisgaming.com
    connect gg.ibisgaming.com
    connect pub1.ibisgaming.com
    connect wcs.ibisgaming.com

EDIT: Also, I used to have the same binds and that was before I became an admin. It never automatically banned me for it; unless this is part of a plugin that ZERO just implemented along his long todo list. But, as I said, I don't think you are banned right now. Give it a shot.
    Last edited by -Whitey-; 06-04-2015 at 04:57 PM.

4. Default

this is a new anti-script plugin that automatically bans anyone with +left +right binds
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

5. Default

The ban should have been for 30min I will try to see why it is not showing up in the source bans list.

6. Default

Yea I'm no longer banned at Zmod, but I was definitely banned for 5+ minutes yesterday after which I stopped trying. This seems like it could cause problems with some surf players and misclicks. Could a message be displayed in chat to warn players of this ban before it happens? Like "+left/+right binds are not allowed, continued use will result in a temp ban"
    I possess far too much awesome for the preceding comment to be incorrect in any way.

7. Default

I will change it to 1 min ban. The issue is that by default it slays but I think we all know how fast that will get abused in zm.

8. Default

I fixed it so that it will show up in sourcebans and so that the temp ban is only for 1min.

9. Default

@ZERO - wow quite a few people have gotten banned today for it multiple times I see. It's awesome it shows up that way.

It's a good thing, though. It allows us to see if someone is really hacking or not (imagine a spinbotter).

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -Whitey- View Post
    @ZERO - wow quite a few people have gotten banned today for it multiple times I see. It's awesome it shows up that way.

It's a good thing, though. It allows us to see if someone is really hacking or not (imagine a spinbotter).
    Yeah, saw the same thing to today, many people getting banned for using the script.